Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s earnt 1 million but still renting in Bedford? Something doesn’t add up there

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s earnt 1 million but still renting in Bedford? Something doesn’t add up there
I was just coming on to post this! Where is the big house? As with 1 million in the bank you could buy something substantial

I don’t doubt she’s hit this 1 million status but I’m confused as to what it really means. Could it mean like 1 million sales maybe?

Reactions: 2
I was just coming on to post this! Where is the big house? As with 1 million in the bank you could buy something substantial

I don’t doubt she’s hit this 1 million status but I’m confused as to what it really means. Could it mean like 1 million sales maybe?
She’s put another post now saying it means she had earned £1mil in commissions so it definitely means she has literally earnt £1mil. I believe they were house hunting a little while ago but haven’t heard anything of it since. wonder if they were waiting for the big bucks to come in 🧐

Attachments

She’s put another post now saying it means she had earned £1mil in commissions so it definitely means she has literally earnt £1mil. I believe they were house hunting a little while ago but haven’t heard anything of it since. wonder if they were waiting for the big bucks to come in 🧐
Oh I see! Thanks for updating. Crikey that’s a big number 💸 She should be able to afford to keep all of those clothes now instead of wearing and sending them all back 🤣

It’s $1 million lifetime earnings

Reactions: 1
It’s $1 million lifetime earnings
She made it over 6 years though, so not really a lifetime but yes it’s not £1mill Lump sum. she’s still got rather a lot of money for flogging a face scrubber - atleast £166,000 a year 🤦🏼‍♀️

I actually had to comment. She posted today “is quickquid still a thing” promoting payday lending for clothes (lets be honest a lot of us dont NEED new clothes, its a treat) angers me. Your promoting to younger ppl thats its okay to borrow money for fashion!

I absolutely do not understand advent calendar unboxings.. why are you not only ruining it for yourself but for everyone else who might want to buy the calender? Is the idea not meant to be a surprise what you get each day?
Obviously I know you don’t need to watch it if you plan on buying it but still. Don’t get it

I ordered a blazer from the summer collection and it was awful material and fit !!
she really thinks she is something so special these Days !

Reactions: 1
Dallynnnssssss so so so irritating. The constant unattractive selfie pulling strange faces, talking in the irritating voice, wearing awful clothes.
I've constantly asked her about her views on fast fashion and so have a few of my friends and she never replies, reads them or reshares them on the question boxes.

She made it over 6 years though, so not really a lifetime but yes it’s not £1mill Lump sum. she’s still got rather a lot of money for flogging a face scrubber - atleast £166,000 a year 🤦🏼‍♀️
And it’s not just purely from her sales. It’s from her whole team. She probably sells barely nothing. She just sits back and let’s her team do it all. That’s why MLM’s are so unpopular.

She lives on the same estate as me. In her big flashy car, but her house is a rental. Time she bought one and chuffed off. Sick of seeing her terrible driving around the village

Reactions: 4
In the style is horrendous quality so trying to sell an overpriced dress as premium is funny. You can see from the pics the quality is awful

Reactions: 3
In the style is horrendous quality so trying to sell an overpriced dress as premium is funny. You can see from the pics the quality is awful
Yeah I looked at that dress online. Scrolled right to the ITS model photo and it looked cheap af. I ordered once from them yeeears ago and the quality was awful.. you can tell it’s not improved at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.