Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also massively over priced. The shackets for example are £50+ but you can get MUCH nicer ones (and better quality too) from H&M for around £35. Think she’s secretly gutted that the collection SHE DESIGNED hasn’t completely sold out within hours of launching? She kept preaching limited stock too which makes it even more embarrassing.

Reactions: 3
Guys the whole 1mil thing is a load of crap. I know SO many people that have been in on nuskin and have seen it from the inside and everything they post is NOT true! The whole compensation plans, commissions, earning millions...its all a fad to get more people into the cult pyramid scheme business.

She has not earned that money. She is living in a small little 3 bed house in a small not overly nice little town outside of Bedford. As I know someone who knows her, she is still renting with no plans to move at the moment.

I have no doubt that she is doing well financially from all the swipe ups and advertising she does, I'm sure she earns reactively well from that but PLEASE do not believe everything you read or hear. She says she is always "real with you guys" but she isn't, trust me. I have very good sources that tell me alot that she doesn't tell her followers.

Guys the whole 1mil thing is a load of crap. I know SO many people that have been in on nuskin and have seen it from the inside and everything they post is NOT true! The whole compensation plans, commissions, earning millions...its all a fad to get more people into the cult pyramid scheme business.

She has not earned that money. She is living in a small little 3 bed house in a small not overly nice little town outside of Bedford. As I know someone who knows her, she is still renting with no plans to move at the moment.

I have no doubt that she is doing well financially from all the swipe ups and advertising she does, I'm sure she earns reactively well from that but PLEASE do not believe everything you read or hear. She says she is always "real with you guys" but she isn't, trust me. I have very good sources that tell me alot that she doesn't tell her followers.
Do spill what she doesn’t tell followers ☕

Nothing wrong with the small town she lives in. And it is nice. Im not defending her cos she is full of it, but her rented house is not small either. Granted not a huge house but defo not small

Reactions: 1
Why do people literally THROW money down the drain to rent a house that’s not theirs? When they can afford to buy? Molly-mae and Tommy are the exact same. Probs got over a million £ between them but are renting wtf 😳

I agree. I know of her and have seen her in ‘action’ in Nuskin. She’s cock sure of herself and certainly isn’t the way she likes to portray herself on Insta. All these MLM Huns are the same. They’re all extremely arrogant and think they’re better than you and make out they’re ‘business women’. It’s a pile of tit. They’re not business women at all!!!!! Nuskin make the products, highly overpriced. They sell them on Nuskin’s behalf and then rope in others to do the same with the ‘promise’ of a better life. It’s all bollocks. They all make out they’re all best mates with each other but they’re so not and if you dare to leave you get shunned. I wouldn’t touch em with a barge pole.

Nothing wrong with the small town she lives in. And it is nice. Im not defending her cos she is full of it, but her rented house is not small either. Granted not a huge house but defo not small
No no I'm not saying it's small in terms of size it is a normal size house as I've been in the same one some doors down from her for but her supposed earnings it is small.

And the town is fine but not one I'd live in personally! But again for her supposed 1 mill earning she'd be living in a more upmarket village than where she is living.

Moaning about this bikini company now but wants to give them a chance to rectify it. Nothing actually wrong with the bikini she just doesn’t like their sizing / that they aren’t inclusive. Just don’t buy from them if you don’t like it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Moaning about this bikini company now but wants to give them a chance to rectify it. Nothing actually wrong with the bikini she just doesn’t like their sizing / that they aren’t inclusive. Just don’t buy from them if you don’t like it 🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought the same. She has an issue with their sizing as they call 8-10 a L, but then she didn’t need to order from them??

I thought the same. She has an issue with their sizing as they call 8-10 a L, but then she didn’t need to order from them??
Exactly 😂 I would never fit in their version of a L but wouldn’t make a huge deal out of it, would just move on with my life..!

It’s the ‘I’m going to contact them and discuss it’ that made me laugh. They’ll be like, ‘sorry and you are????’ 🤣🤣🤣

I was wondering why shes acting like she cares when shes got a insta thin body! It came across as fake concern for us girls who may be a 12+

Reactions: 2
I brought the long jumper dress and another item from this collection because I annoyingly liked them.. omg. The quality was terrible. The jumper dress had threads all pulled and was worse than a market dress. Both straight back. And to think that dress was £45. She has lied so much about this collection

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Hold the phone - £11k on an 11 day holiday to DUBAI? what the actual duck That is an absolutely INSANE amount of money to spend on a holiday! Also I really really don’t see how they’ve saved £2k + on food and drink on holiday by going all inclusive ( which obviously would’ve cost more than not going all inclusive ) what were they eating!? Christ if she’s trying to be relatable she is failing massively. What an absolutely crazily obscene amount of money spent on 11 days in the sun.

Reactions: 5
Hold the phone - £11k on an 11 day holiday to DUBAI? what the actual duck That is an absolutely INSANE amount of money to spend on a holiday! Also I really really don’t see how they’ve saved £2k + on food and drink on holiday by going all inclusive ( which obviously would’ve cost more than not going all inclusive ) what were they eating!? Christ if she’s trying to be relatable she is failing massively. What an absolutely crazily obscene amount of money spent on 11 days in the sun.
£11k and they were all inclusive ?
what ???

11k for dubai? I'd rather go travelling for 6 months or to Maldives or Australia OR even put it towards a house? To each their own and it is their money so what we would spend 11k on will be different to her but if she wants to be relatable maybe don't put in on social media. That's a slippery slope she's heading towards.

11k for dubai? I'd rather go travelling for 6 months or to Maldives or Australia OR even put it towards a house? To each their own and it is their money so what we would spend 11k on will be different to her but if she wants to be relatable maybe don't put in on social media. That's a slippery slope she's heading towards.
i hope that if they spent £11k on a holiday then they have already got enough to put towards a house .. but maybe not. it just seems like a crazy amount to spend on a holiday which is over in 11 days and nothing to show for it !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.