Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
Ever since she posted her weekly shop, all I can think is how the hell does she have the energy to do anything! I couldn’t even be arsed to do her hauls, let alone go to the gym every day if I was eating that little!

Reactions: 8

Emrae

£600 😫 why did she feel the need to tell everyone the amount. I’m on mat leave and that’s my SMP right now, I’m really struggling. I hate Instagram it makes you feel like shit I need to delete it lol

Lou1490

My god I’m loosing respect for ITS they just throw any one a collab…. Maybe he should think about giving someone a chance who’s trying to make it out there not just by flaunting shite on insta. Also found her so braggy this week…. Her boyfriend has been obviously splashing the cash on her again 👀

hannah123

VIP Member
I followed Perrie recently cause her reels kept popping up and I wanted to basically follow her so I could go back and buy some of the things from her reels that I liked. But after a few weeks I’m confused why she buys so much, she has a H&M haul every week and then a Zara or Primark, maybe even a 3rd. Girl stop buying stuff

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
She is so effing basic. Her reels are so so rubbish I don’t know why she gets so many likes. Probably all the other MLM huns sucking up to her. I would never go to her for Zara inspo. Way better influencers that actually make outfits out of the Zara peices and style them amazingly well, rather than just chucking on the new in dress and twirling around in it.
It’s the hair fiddling that really gets me, one, you can’t see the bloody outfits because the artificial hair is always in the way, two she’s always fiddling with it it’s distracting, three it always looks greasy and four why she keeps getting that ridiculous badger stripe at the front that grows out after a week makes no sense to me.

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Her disgusting overinflated lips with all the makeup she whacks on them remind me of a fat sweaty vagina.

• Haha
‘I wasn’t gonna post about it’

*films the entire reveal of her seeing it for the first time* lol

I get what she’s trying to say in her stories but maybe she could even briefly acknowledge that the whole nation is going through a national crisis and believe it or not we are all working our arses off (doing things other than filming us trying clothes on) and many people are struggling with even the basics at the minute, let alone buying a new car because we feel like it

hate when they almost imply that they’re the only people in the world to work hard?? What the fuck does she work hard at seriously? She’s not inspiring in any way to me personally

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So Billie and Jac get launch parties, posts on Adams insta, chauffeur driven to shoots in UK, shoots abroad with their own agent, make up artist, photographer and hair stylist all accompanying them and staying in luxury hotels or private villas arranged by ITS. Perrie has her mum or boyfriend driving her and taking the photos, arranges her own travel & accomodation, does her own hair and make up but it’s because she chooses to 😂 yeah right. The truth is even though she brags about her sell out collections, people like Jac Jossa do a lot more work for them and make them a lot more money than she ever will so people like Jac & Billie will always get preferential treatment. She looks stupid saying any different 🤥

KYLIE

VIP Member
If anyone genuinely is looking for an eyelash/eyebrow serum, buffet from the ordinary made my brows and lashes grow like crazy. Think it’s around a tenner or so in boots. No need to buy her MLM junk! They have lash serum too that’s cheap but I’ve not tried it.

Grosses me out how women like perrie take advantage of single or stay at home mum types on instagram hoping to just make a basic living and end up in debt trying to keep up / take off with these MLM schemes. the referrer (Perrie) make bank off them struggling. Absolutely disgusting exploitation of people who have no idea how MLM schemes operate.

Ajk1472

Funny that she’s now saying the collagen is making her skin “glow”. Thought that was the lumi babs?

• Haha

Cooksie

VIP Member
Oh wow I’ve just watched those stories. At first I felt sorry for her mum with her speaking down to her. But then her mum asking if she should order food for the people in economy wtf. I can see where she gets her snotty attitude from now!

If I was sat in economy and someone walked in from business like aw babe your only in economy here have some food, you must be poor, I would literally throw the food at them 😂

Natyocheese

Chatty Member
Boy am I glad I came across this thread!

Perrie is a scam and a fake. I worked alongside her for some time during my own Nuskin days. I was also an insta hun. Not as big as Perrie like. However everything you see with Perrie is false. NONE of them earn half as much as you expect.
So how Nuskin works is, you have an online account where you can buy the products. So example being the two most popular products for me were the mudmask and toothpaste. The toothpaste I would buy for around £6. Sell on for between £10-£12. The mudmask if I remember rightly was around £16. And you then sell on for £25. These products were good. I’ll give them that! However, it’s up to you what price you sell them for. Which is one of the reasons nobody will tell you the price and it’s all in DM’s. So they can charge you what you want. To keep your account active you need to do 100 points. Which works out at around £100 order. People like Perrie PEDDLED the products. They would do the £100 order themselves for their own products. And then, what they did was make extra accounts. Having a Nuskin account is free and easy to do. There’s no real checks (or there wasn’t at the time) and so the likes of Perrie would continue to push the products. There would be many many ways of doing these, Facebook groups, WhatsApp groups ALL that. And it would be a constant push push push to generate the most sales. And all those sales would then go through one of the “fake” nuskin accounts. This then gave Perrie the initial profit from the product AND the commission from it. Thus making it super easy for Perrie to seem to be doing so well, with her amazing team. In addition to this I know for a fact, Perrie would use her “profit” AND her own money to buy more products. This was something we were all encouraged to do. The premise was always “You’ll make that money back in commission anyway” sometimes you would. Mostly you wouldn’t. I know for a fact Perrie used to max out credit cards buying nuskin products purely for the sake of showing how much her team had sold.
Perrie also only moved to Ireland because “Ireland was so untouched”. So she was able to go and recruit as many people as humanly possible.

The millionaire’s circle is lifetime commission. Perrie started nuskin around 2015 I want to say. So that “milestone” is based on the whole life time. It also doesn’t take into account one month her commission may be £100. The next it could be £10,000. Sure it’s still money but it’s borderline impossible to maintain. I know many of Perries team who were encouraged to sit at their laptops, 9-5 recruiting. Which takes away the whole premise of “work where and when you want” which is what sucked me in. Perries famous line in meetings and on phone calls was “Treat this business like a business and it’ll pay you like one. Treat it like a hobby and it’ll cost you like one”

I no longer do nuskin. I quit in around 2017 so Ofcourse things may well have changed since then.

I could go on and on and on but I won’t for now as it’s my daughters birthday and I’m super busy!
Do go on…

• Haha

justforfun93

She so badly wants to be Molly mae. It’s Embarrasing 😂
This, I came on here to say this. Now she’s getting the same wardrobe designer that Molly Mae used. Literally trying to be her so bad, yet she’s nothing like her and never will be and will never have the following.. sorry ‘bab’

livmae22

Long time lurker here! I just have to comment now because it baffles me how she claims her collections are super limited and gonna sell out yet her collection from New York some of the pieces are less than half price now with majority of sizes still available 🤨

• Haha