Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you flick through her stories it's just "...and then guys" on repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know about anyone else but when she does reels with clothing the face she makes is almost like she’s mocking people (I know she isn’t but still) it’s like, look what I can afford and you can’t 😂 that sly smirk 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She’s as bad as Vicky pattison for posting filtered/glam stuff all the time then once in a while posting the “funny” “real” pic. Boring.

Reactions: 4
No sign of any eyelashes at all there. I thought this magic snake oil she was pedaling gave luscious long eyelashes...something wrong there, hun..

Reactions: 8
Can someone please tell me why she sounds like she owns in the style? 😂 I’ve decided I’m not happy with them?! Is that not Adam’s job or someone in the detailing side of things lol omg she is hilarious !!
This is one of the reasons I stopped watching her. I’m all for confidence but she’s just plain arrogant. I’m amazed someone at ITS hasn’t pulled her up on the way she goes on. It’s not just disrespectful to the likes of Adam and his design team but it’s also very disrespectful to the other ITS collabs. I think in her mind she believes if it wasn’t for her collections ITS would collapse 🙄😂

Reactions: 7
Made me laugh that she posted a message from someone that said she loved following Perrie as she doesn’t do aff links all the time. Maybe I’m watching different stories or something because all I see is constant advertising and aff links.
I mean she did her ITS party collection and a week later it’s tracksuits. Just relentless at this point.

Reactions: 4
Made me laugh that she posted a message from someone that said she loved following Perrie as she doesn’t do aff links all the time. Maybe I’m watching different stories or something because all I see is constant advertising and aff links.
I mean she did her ITS party collection and a week later it’s tracksuits. Just relentless at this point.
I know. She’s bleeping deluded 😂

Reactions: 2
I followed Perrie recently cause her reels kept popping up and I wanted to basically follow her so I could go back and buy some of the things from her reels that I liked. But after a few weeks I’m confused why she buys so much, she has a H&M haul every week and then a Zara or Primark, maybe even a 3rd. Girl stop buying stuff

Reactions: 8
I can’t handle the constant selling anymore. ‘I’ve got a Black Friday deal for you, don’t tell me I’m not spoiling you’. No dallyn you’re lining your own pockets more than ever before so don’t make out you’re doing me a favour giving me a discount code for your mingin shoes

Reactions: 10
About to be influenced in to buying tights and a poncho. I hate myself.

• Haha
Why does she think she’s an actual celebrity like getting every room of her house designed and the ridiculous tree she’s got going up. She is so out of touch with the real world

Reactions: 5
Why does she think she’s an actual celebrity like getting every room of her house designed and the ridiculous tree she’s got going up. She is so out of touch with the real world
That tree is utterly ridiculous. There are people that are currently having to go to food banks ffs. Why not do the decent thing????? If you have that much cash to burn why not donate?!!!!! Instead of rubbing peoples noses in it. Disgusting behavior.

Reactions: 3
She’s doing my head in so so you her own arse now and vein comes across so awful bad attitude thinks she’s legit famous bragging about nearly 1mil followers when the majority are fake, she’s awful now keeps being rude and screen shoting posting messsges being all muggy disgusting attitude

Reactions: 3
I also need these tights I can’t lie. I’ll find some on Amazon though that she won’t financially benefit from 🤣
That tree is gorgeous - for a fancy Manor House/hotel, not bleeping princess perries wanabe palace 🙄
Can you believe the stupidly expensive dress of dreams is on sale already 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.