Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh damn I was way off I clearly follow too many mum accounts and less influencer so think every announcement is a baby announcement 😂😂

Reactions: 1
My god I’m loosing respect for ITS they just throw any one a collab…. Maybe he should think about giving someone a chance who’s trying to make it out there not just by flaunting shite on insta. Also found her so braggy this week…. Her boyfriend has been obviously splashing the cash on her again 👀

Reactions: 8
Ugh annoyingly I like the look of some of the clothes 🤦🏼‍♀️ Must resist from buying!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ugh annoyingly I like the look of some of the clothes 🤦🏼‍♀️ Must resist from buying!!!
They are absolutely terrible quality. Makes Primark look well made. I bought some Jac Jossa bits a while ago and it literally fell apart 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Sorry but the girl ain’t stupid. She’s doing a triple Dyson air wrap giveaway. Her first air wrap give away is what made her Instagram blow up a bit. She does this just in time for her ITS launch but says it’s cos she’s grateful for her followers 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 7
Why does she never wear a bra? I swear everyday you can see her nipples through her tops

Reactions: 2
Well she’s told all her followers about these posts so prepare for this page to explode Dallyns 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Well she’s told all her followers about these posts so prepare for this page to explode Dallyns 😂😂
I’m sorry but I just had to come on and say, if you CHOOSE to be on social media and you’ve done your utmost to create a bigger following (giveaways, being on there 24-7, begging for a collaboration etc etc) you have GOT to expect criticism!!!!!!! You’ve got to accept that not everyone is going to like you. That’s a fact of life. Some folk like her some folk find her overbearing. It’s life. That doesn’t make you a troll. I’m sorry but life isn’t like that. If you’re choosing this lifestyle (personally I don’t get it because you’re making yourself wide open to criticism) then you have to take the rough with the smooth. That’s life. Also making a comment that negativity can hurt people, well there’s a flip side, constantly spending and encouraging folk to constantly buy buy buy it’s HUGELY dangerous to those that are in debt or vulnerable !!!!!!!! So she also needs to take responsibility with the platform she’s been giving. Rant over.

Reactions: 10
What did she say? She’s put that she’s deleted the stories as she doesn’t want people to go and look 🤣

What did she say? She’s put that she’s deleted the stories as she doesn’t want people to go and look 🤣
Apparently a follower messaged her to say they’d googled her and found here. She read it and said she didn’t care except for the person that said they knew her and they needed to get a life oh and that she hates underwear and that’s why she doesn’t wear a bra 🙄

• Haha
Apparently a follower messaged her to say they’d googled her and found here. She read it and said she didn’t care except for the person that said they knew her and they needed to get a life oh and that she hates underwear and that’s why she doesn’t wear a bra 🙄
That’s convenient that this person randomly googled her and happened to see the bra comment almost just after the bra comment was posted 🤣 she’s definitely watching this thread!

Reactions: 5
Also the fact she ‘sold out in minutes’, let’s be honest it’s probably due to the fact there was probably not that much stock to begin with. They do this for every ‘influencer’ edit so they create high demand for restock. Such BS

Also, I’m confused as to why anyone would report her giveaway? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hi! New time poster here.
I only recently came across this girl and saw her Instagram this morning saying she’s deleted the posts giving trolls airtime. Any one know what happened? I missed it all lol

I missed her deleted stories too. But she did mention about her not returning her Zara orders, showing us the piles of clothes.

Does anyone else think she speaks funny or is it just me? Anything with an ‘L’ in it sounds like a ‘Y’???

I hate people that call this thread ‘trolls’ - no trolls are those who send DIRECT hate to you, who bully you constantly. On here it’s like a what’s app group where you discuss people and your thoughts on them. I wouldn’t call that being a troll. People do get on my tits so I like to come on here and have a moan, I would never dream of directly messaging them hate.

This DALINS thing is really grating on me.

I met her years ago at a nu skin event *shudder* she has done well for herself in all fairness but she’s not the same person now!

is she on drugs or sommat??? A running commentary for Love Island and seemingly impersonating Gemma Collins 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.