Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone ever sent her a DM and if so, did she read or reply? Am so tempted to message her and ask why she thinks the rules don't apply to her.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone ever sent her a DM and if so, did she read or reply? Am so tempted to message her and ask why she thinks the rules don't apply to her.
I haven’t but she always says she reads and replies to all her DMs. Not sure if she’ll reply if you ask her that though 😂 ask her for a link for one of the many things she promotes but doesn’t declare as ads or aff links first and then she’ll have to answer you 😂

I haven’t but she always says she reads and replies to all her DMs. Not sure if she’ll reply if you ask her that though 😂 ask her for a link for one of the many things she promotes but doesn’t declare as ads or aff links first and then she’ll have to answer you 😂
I’ve messaged her a few times and had no reply so this is absolutely not true 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She could have washed her hair to model her new ‘range’ 🤢 looks bloody horrendous! Travels hours to go and get her hair done then walks around like she’s about to fry chips in it! 😂

Reactions: 6
Massive chav that buys and returns clothes. Someone else posted about her and said her outfit was worth over £3k in one video!

Reactions: 3
I think a lot of these new collection clothes look ill fitting. Like the bust area looks too small even on Perrie who isn’t even big chested

ffs I really like that tiered gingham dress 🤦🏼‍♀️
There’s a few near identical on SHEIN and AliExpress for £10-15 ish x

Reactions: 1
Her showing off DMs she’s getting regarding her collection 🤦🏻‍♀️ Made a point of showing ones that say I quote ‘your the queen of the ITS collections’ - not you are not Stacey & Jacs collections are a lot bigger, more frequent and sell out quicker than yours 😊 ‘you have deffo been the BEST collection out of all the influencers’ - again nothing to brag about Perrie. The likes of Stacey, Billie, Jac, Dani, Gemma have careers that don’t just exist by doing clothing hauls on instagram & conning people into buying serums and skin products, so they are not really classed as just ‘influencers’. Even I would say her collection is better than Greedyhomes, Ash & Jessontheplussize but that’s not difficult 😂 She really is quite insufferable and very unlikable

Last edited:
Anddd she’s back at it again today. This crappy eyebrow serum she keeps pushing is a Nuskin product. She works for them and works on commission and this should be stated on every story that it’s an AD/AFF please please take two seconds to report this guys.
she wouldn’t have to put #ad when she talks about nuskin, she doesn’t get paid for posting about it. She gets paid when someone buys it, very different.

should always be #aff when she has any link on her story containing a link profile (stylink etc), because they gain commission from people clicking on links or buying through them, doesn’t have to be on every story.
She should be putting #aff on her direct links to nuskin, but it’s only affiliate if someone buys something so it’s a bit of a weird one

Last edited:
I’ve followed her for a while and don’t mind her but I heard most clothes she shows on hauls are later returned. So another one faking the lifestyle

she wouldn’t have to put #ad when she talks about nuskin, she doesn’t get paid for posting about it. She gets paid when someone buys it, very different.

should always be #aff when she has any link on her story containing a link profile (stylink etc), because they gain commission from people clicking on links or buying through them, doesn’t have to be on every story.
She should be putting #aff on her direct links to nuskin, but it’s only affiliate if someone buys something so it’s a bit of a weird one

She should 100% have to let people know she works for Nuskin by saying she’s a brand partner or she works for them. Just like she should with all of her in the style crap. Otherwise she’s giving the narrative that she just really likes these products and thinks they’re so good you should try them when really she should be 100% clear with her followers that she profits from advertising and sharing info on them.

Reactions: 4
I think most of them do! There’s no way everything they buy they keep, it’s hundreds and hundreds of £s every other day, like even if you can afford it, why would you want to when you’re not going to ever wear half of it 🤦🏽‍♀️
I’ve followed her for a while and don’t mind her but I heard most clothes she shows on hauls are later returned. So another one faking the lifestyle

I purchased one of the green dresses, i caved. Its being returned the material is so thin and ill fitting! Typical Perrie collection

• Wow
I purchased one of the green dresses, i caved. Its being returned the material is so thin and ill fitting! Typical Perrie collection
Didn’t she not say the quality of her whole collection was the best ever 🙄 How good the material was, the sizing was spot on and nothing was see through 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t stand her smugness so fortunately even if I liked something from her range, I would never buy it anyway

Didn’t she not say the quality of her whole collection was the best ever 🙄 How good the material was, the sizing was spot on and nothing was see through 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t stand her smugness so fortunately even if I liked something from her range, I would never buy it anyway
I know , she lied it was shockingly bad material! I wish we could see how many items of the collection got returned

I know , she lied it was shockingly bad material! I wish we could see how many items of the collection got returned
Well they always reckon her collections sell out but then there’s still loads of her stuff on the website to buy 🤷🏻‍♀️ So either they are lying or lots of items from her collections do get returned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.