Perrie Sian #3 The Temu version of Molly Mae

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mean this in a bad way at all. But her body in those photos looks different in the ones she posts. Might just be the angle but she seems more “fluffy” compared the the super slim/toned imagine she posts herself on insta.
not body shaming at all. Just wondering if she photos shops her own photos to a different image.
she has a good body either way. But own your shape! Love it
Totally agree. In some of those posts she’s definitely not as toned as her gym selfies she posts. For somebody as slim as she obviously is, a lot of the angles used on this shoot, don’t appear to be doing her any favours.

Reactions: 5
I don’t mean this in a bad way at all. But her body in those photos looks different in the ones she posts. Might just be the angle but she seems more “fluffy” compared the the super slim/toned imagine she posts herself on insta.
not body shaming at all. Just wondering if she photos shops her own photos to a different image.
she has a good body either way. But own your shape! Love it
I noticed too. She is obviously very slim, but I had the impression from her own posts that she had no softness to her body, that she was skinny with not a cm to pinch. She looks great in her latest shoot.
---
Here she goes with the Dubai collection … she has DEFFO had some sort of facial aesthetics done v recently because she looks so different! Particularly her nose! Her side profile looks completely different
She's definitely had a nose job in the past as she has had the tip of her nose removed, problem is her nostrils are very prominent now. Her nose looked fine before and suited her face. I wonder if her nose looks more different recently due to facial fillers. She has a lot of fillers which can affect the look of her nose, make it appear smaller. It definitely has a pixie look to it.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I noticed too. She is obviously very slim, but I had the impression from her own posts that she had no softness to her body, that she was skinny with not a cm to pinch. She looks great in her latest shoot.
---

She's definitely had a nose job in the past as she has had the tip of her nose removed, problem is her nostrils are very prominent now. Her nose looked fine before and suited her face. I wonder if her nose looks more different recently due to facial fillers. She has a lot of fillers which can affect the look of her nose, make it appear smaller. It definitely has a pixie look to it.
OMG is this her in all 3 pics????

Reactions: 1
She’s just a bad geg. Not sure if that word is used outside of Liverpool but I’m dying of shame for her. It’s like she’s trying to tell everyone ‘look at me, Molly Mae knows me’. It’s embarrassing.
Geg is like a tag along isn’t it. Absolute dictionary definition of Perrie 😂

Reactions: 3
OMG I swear I never would have known… it looks like a totally different person
Crazy hey? She is just morphing herself into a female Ricci. Hopefully if she does become friends with Molly Mae, she might make her see sense.

I really don’t understand the hype with this collection. It’s much the same as the last 2 ‘Dubai’ ones she’s done and her smugness alone would stop me ever purchasing anything she ‘designs’.

Reactions: 7
Why does she love the council estate of dubai so much? All that side of Dubai has been and will be known as that. Rooooooough!

Reactions: 4
I actually think looking at the posts on the ITS grid for the collection giveaway, this may not be as popular as they are expecting 🤞🏻 Considering with her they start the giveaways several days before launch, where the other collabs get 3 days tops, she’s not even got a quarter of the entries that Stacey Solomon got on her last collection 😂 I’m being a witch but I’d love to see this bomb just to wipe the smug grins off of hers and Adams faces 😂 Thing is, even if it doesn’t sell out, they’ll say it has and it will be the fastest selling collection ever. It’s the same bullshit every time. If all her collections sell so well, why has she still got so much on the website then that’s still in stock?

Reactions: 5
I actually think looking at the posts on the ITS grid for the collection giveaway, this may not be as popular as they are expecting 🤞🏻 Considering with her they start the giveaways several days before launch, where the other collabs get 3 days tops, she’s not even got a quarter of the entries that Stacey Solomon got on her last collection 😂 I’m being a witch but I’d love to see this bomb just to wipe the smug grins off of hers and Adams faces 😂 Thing is, even if it doesn’t sell out, they’ll say it has and it will be the fastest selling collection ever. It’s the same bullshit every time. If all her collections sell so well, why has she still got so much on the website then that’s still in stock?
It’ll be in the clearance section in a few weeks 🤡 loads of her stuff was in the ITS sample sale

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The thing that bothers me most about her churning out collection after collection is people who don’t really have the money, wether that be her young following or people who genuinely don’t have the money will be using Klarna etc because she goes on like it’s going to sell out, people getting into debt for her crappy clothing that will be forgotten about in 4 weeks when she starts churning out her next collection!

Reactions: 9
IMG_3431.png
Health queen, vitamin flogger and fad dieter perfect Perrie Sian with a cigarette in hand…as well as Adam frisby who’s spent god knows how much on health retreats and ‘strict’ dieting 🤣 she seems to hide it pretty quick once she spots the camera🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2899779Health queen, vitamin flogger and fad dieter perfect Perrie Sian with a cigarette in hand…as well as Adam frisby who’s spent god knows how much on health retreats and ‘strict’ dieting 🤣 she seems to hide it pretty quick once she spots the camera🤣🤣
Honestly I’m not a horrible person but I’ve never wanted a collection to bomb so much in my life. The arrogance from them all 🤮 Thing is if it flopped they wouldn’t be honest about it anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8