Perrie Sian #3 The Temu version of Molly Mae

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks absolutely out her nut on Adam’s insta story 😳 please go and look because I’m sure I saw a cigarette in her hand too! Might be wrong though, definitely not wrong about her being out her nut though 🙈😆

Reactions: 5
I admire anyone with confidence but the line between that and arrogance is a very thin one. After watching her stories, out of the two words, guess which one I’d use to describe her. I’ll give you a clue - it’s not confidence 🤢😂
WTF is this ⬇🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
On her live her figure does not look like it does on photos . She really needs shape wear.

Reactions: 2
The fact on her past edits she has worn a 6/8 and she’s now wearing a 10, with some pieces looking a little bit snug is so poetic.

Sorry if it’s been said, but If that awful blue print and the horrible dress with the giant blue flower on was primark rather than ITS, you know she’d be ripping it to bits in those judgy videos she does.

Reactions: 16
Nearly 2 hours in and hardly any of it has sold out. Bigger sizes weren’t even in stock to begin with.

Why has she said it’s her biggest fastest selling collection when there is so much left?

Why has she said it’s her biggest fastest selling collection when there is so much left?
I saw Adam’s video and he said she’s sold over 650k worth of stuff already, I just don’t believe that, the way she was sitting with head in her hands too, it’s all staged!

Reactions: 7
It wrecks my head when you can see the tit quality of these items yet people “rave” about them who wants white fabric inside a patterned dress, a clear sign of cheap tat!

Reactions: 7
Definitely not as smug as usual.
I’ll take that back I’ve just seen her latest story and reel 🤢 Way to read a room bragging about selling 650k of clothes when people are struggling to live day to day. As for saying how grateful she is to still be selling out collections the fact she’s not a ‘celebrity’, way to have a sly dig at the other collabs who actually do more than just try on clothes for a living. Thing is what else has she got to do with her time than try hawking her collections? The ‘celeb’ collabs don’t just work on Instagram and they also have kids to look after. Christ Perrie even has her mum looking after her dogs 90% of the time. Also it’s a bit late now trying to appear all humble, when she spends her whole time showing off every part of her materialistic life. Let’s see what designer bag she buys to congrat herself on such a successful launch 🙄

Sorry if it’s been said, but If that awful blue print and the horrible dress with the giant blue flower on was primark rather than ITS, you know she’d be ripping it to bits in those judgy videos she does.
Something something what in the RE supply teacher in Majorca is this
---
unfamous person somehow sells tit clothes to the huns

Last edited:
So she’s deleted her story about her selling out her collections even though she’s not a celebrity 😂 Wonder if somebody had a word cos it definitely sounded like a dig at the ITS collabs that are classed as ‘celebrities’. Maybe she’s been reading here 😉. I know Adam Frisby does 😂

Reactions: 6
Funny that. Day after her collection launches she’s already stopped wearing it 😂 Barely anything has sold out so they definitely over ordered on stock 🤭
Nice to see her humble self only lasted one story. As predicted she’s already back making sure her £3,000 bottega bag is in the shot 🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I’m still on her “screaming and crying and throwing up”. Give over love.

I also thought Adam stepped down? I’m so confused why is he still so involved
Because it gives him the excuse to go to Dubai and say he’s having to visit a country that thinks how he lives his life is immoral, because it’s for work 😂 He always still gets involved with the collections that are expected to do well, so he can take the credit. He goes OTT whenever Perrie and even more so, Stacey have a new range coming out. As I’ve said before he doesn’t even try to hide his favourite collabs anymore

• Haha
Well that didn’t go quite as she expected - not one item has sold out. A few of the larger sizes have sold out in a handful of items hardly the “sell out” they were predicting and I call bullshit on the figures that were read out.
They’ve hugely fucked up and massively over ordered - what a shame couldn’t have happened to a nicer person

Noticed that the post on her grid about how brilliantly they’ve done has 228 comments and some of those are from ITS staff, her friends and family - ummm she’s got 1.5 million followers and only 228 comments - the numbers just don’t add up 🤔

From what she was saying there’s gonna be another couple of collections from her very soon - they’re gonna go bankrupt the way they’re spending money on her collab.
It’s such an awful waste of money when you think how much it’s cost for the Dubai trip - all the staff, amount of time they were away, hotel costs and the excess of food and drink that was shown and talked about at every given opportunity -
I can see it all come toppling down just hope it’s sonnet rather than later !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well that didn’t go quite as she expected - not one item has sold out. A few of the larger sizes have sold out in a handful of items hardly the “sell out” they were predicting and I call bullshit on the figures that were read out.
They’ve hugely fucked up and massively over ordered - what a shame couldn’t have happened to a nicer person

Noticed that the post on her grid about how brilliantly they’ve done has 228 comments and some of those are from ITS staff, her friends and family - ummm she’s got 1.5 million followers and only 228 comments - the numbers just don’t add up 🤔

From what she was saying there’s gonna be another couple of collections from her very soon - they’re gonna go bankrupt the way they’re spending money on her collab.
It’s such an awful waste of money when you think how much it’s cost for the Dubai trip - all the staff, amount of time they were away, hotel costs and the excess of food and drink that was shown and talked about at every given opportunity -
I can see it all come toppling down just hope it’s sonnet rather than later !
You’re so right. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person 🤭 and only the other day she was saying they should have ordered more 😂 I really hope this is a sign that people are waking up to her bullshit and ITS for the crap company they are. The whole trip must have cost tens of thousands of pounds. I mean she was there herself for 10 days and then there was her sister, MUA, photographer, hair stylist, ITS staff, Adam, Jamie plus their friends who were there. So classless to be doing this for one clothing collection in this current climate.
As for the larger sizes selling out. To be fair a lot of the items didn’t even go past a size 20 when it launched. Her collections rarely do but they always advertise up to a size 24 🤥
Also wasn’t she the one who said she’d never churn out collection after collection (another dig at certain collabs there) because for her it’s more about quality than quantity 🙄 I’ve always found her unbearably smug and materialistic and wondered how she was so popular. Hopefully others are starting to see what I’ve seen for months 🤞🏻

Reactions: 12
Another made up question. Still some stock left and she’s chuffed there is still some for those people on payday 😂 She really can put a spin on anything.

Attachments