Perrie Sian #3 The Temu version of Molly Mae

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t get my head round the fact ITS promoted her to their Creative Director but she daily advertises so many other fashion brands. Surely it’s a total conflict of interest 🤦🏻‍♀️
Here’s hoping to her Dubai collection being a total flop this month 🤭

Reactions: 7
I still can’t get my head round the fact ITS promoted her to their Creative Director but she daily advertises so many other fashion brands. Surely it’s a total conflict of interest 🤦🏻‍♀️
Here’s hoping to her Dubai collection being a total flop this month 🤭

She was given the title, but she never actually shows us what she does in that role. I don’t think I’ve even seen her mention it for a long time.

Reactions: 5
She was given the title, but she never actually shows us what she does in that role. I don’t think I’ve even seen her mention it for a long time.
One minute it’s in her IG bio (is at moment) then she takes it off and then puts it back again. Always thought it strange as such a big deal was made out of it, that she didn’t pin the announcement post on her grid. Still think she believes ITS will be the stepping stone for something bigger. She’d drop them in an instant, if another fashion brand showed an interest in her in the same capacity. She really thinks she’s going to be as successful as Molly Mae 😂

Has anyone seen the TikTok by the girl Robyn Mia? The comments are absolutely slating Perrie for her voice overs on primark/river island videos! She’s on the road to cancelling herself 🙈

Reactions: 4
I find her content boring now. It’s the same poses with stupid mouth and hand gestures for nearly every reel. Her style is the same as every other basic influencer.

I used to like her reels and got some outfit ideas from it ages but I find her style basic now. I blocked her stories because I cba seeing her on my feed.

Reactions: 9
Anyone seen her River Island haul are her eyes usually that round and wide she looks like she’s on drugs 😂

Reactions: 2
I’m putting her on mute again until her ‘Dubai’ collection is well and truly over. She’s going to be unbearable from now until launch telling everybody how wonderful she is, how she’s designed everything, how it’s their biggest collection ever 😴😴😴

How does she expect fashion brands to want to work with her when she’s sat slagging them off on social media, there’s having an opinion then there’s being a complete witch! I’m just waiting for her maternity collection to launch when she’s pregnant to fit in. I thought bratty mae was irritating but perrie makes her look bearable!

Her on showing us the chemical peel pads… and the word “ad” literally hid under her name at the top let hand corner… a disgrace

Reactions: 3
Just a little disordered getting a colonic just to look thinner for her holiday.

Reactions: 1
Just skipped through her stories. She can’t pronounce such basic ‘beauty’ words. Jasmine. Nuit. Bangs on about being such a perfume expert - surely she must have seen these words before??

Reactions: 3
When does she go to Dubai cos that spray tan ain’t going to do her any favours for the weather over there atm. She’d be better in a wetsuit tbh 😬

So I've heard of this Perri over the last year or so, and seen her comment on a couple of instagrammers I follow but never really taken any notice of her. Decided to click on her profile today to have a nose and gosh she has a punchable face doesn't she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So just seen the aftermath of the storm in Dubai yesterday and apparently this is what most of the beaches are like at the moment ⬇🙄
Both the ITS photographer and her hair and MUA are already out there so she must be due to go herself very soon. Be interesting to see how they get round it. I’m just surprised she’s not been on her stories yet throwing a temper tantrum 😂

Attachments

• Wow