Perrie Sian #3 The Temu version of Molly Mae

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I give it until August and Perrie will be pregnant. She said last year I recall it that she wasn’t sure about kids and how she doesn’t think she will have them. She will have one now to fit in with Tay and Mollie you watch!! Cos she put a pic on her story with Ricci saying he’s been getting a lot of practice in. So desperate!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How long is she going to dine out on this trip for 🙄 Probably until her ITS trip to Dubai next month 😂

Reactions: 10
Her stories just scream desperate and clingy
She’s just a bad geg. Not sure if that word is used outside of Liverpool but I’m dying of shame for her. It’s like she’s trying to tell everyone ‘look at me, Molly Mae knows me’. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 13
I hope Molly finds her annoying & clingy, because that’s what she is. I will seriously have to reconsider whether I continue to follow Molly is perrie is plastered on her insta, perries voice just goes straight through me and I don’t follow her for a reason. She’s unbearable.

She will definitely get pregnant asap to ‘fit in’. She’s not maternal at all yet she’s posting pictures of both tayla and Mollys girls, dancing with Bambi etc.

Reactions: 12
I hope Molly finds her annoying & clingy, because that’s what she is. I will seriously have to reconsider whether I continue to follow Molly is perrie is plastered on her insta, perries voice just goes straight through me and I don’t follow her for a reason. She’s unbearable.

She will definitely get pregnant asap to ‘fit in’. She’s not maternal at all yet she’s posting pictures of both tayla and Mollys girls, dancing with Bambi etc.
yep completely agree she will fall pregnant just to fit in 100% and my god she will find it hard! Molly and Tay make it look so easy but it isn’t. Perrie also did say on her instagram she didn’t want kids or it just wasn’t her thing. She will do anything to fit in even if it means having kids to fit in. She also got engaged but no word of a wedding? Everyone does things differently but what’s the point in getting engaged if you don’t even get married? She is desperate

Reactions: 5
Perrie also did say on her instagram she didn’t want kids or it just wasn’t her thing. She will do anything to fit in even if it means having kids to fit in.
I remember her making a big point out of not wanting children but then a year or so later she started dropping hints that one day they would want children. She's definitely said Ricci would like children and has also said something along the lines of "if we're lucky enough" (to be able to have children). Then a few other comments were made.

I'd also be interested to see if she does become friends with Mollie Mae and tries to keep up with her lifestyle. Perrie seems really competitive.

Also, wondered if she reads here as she was stating that people though she and Tayla had only just met. But it's been over 8 years according to her.

Reactions: 3
I remember her making a big point out of not wanting children but then a year or so later she started dropping hints that one day they would want children. She's definitely said Ricci would like children and has also said something along the lines of "if we're lucky enough" (to be able to have children). Then a few other comments were made.

I'd also be interested to see if she does become friends with Mollie Mae and tries to keep up with her lifestyle. Perrie seems really competitive.

Also, wondered if she reads here as she was stating that people though she and Tayla had only just met. But it's been over 8 years according to her.
She totally reads on here!! I think most people do to be honest. If she does have kids just because it’s convenient with her group of friends, that would be a slap in the face to Tay as she struggled for so long to have her little girl and went on a true fertility journey which must have been so hard for her. Perrie will just blink and fall pregnant probably or claim she has had a bad and tough fertility journey for more views and sympathy. She is one to “keep up with the jones”

Reactions: 3
I just half asked skipped through mollies vlogs and Perrie barely appears in them LOL bet she’s fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here she goes again In river island!! Absolutely does my head in, not her style but it could be someone else’s who’s watching and it can be such a trigger, she’s an actual bully she’s vile sorry I hope someone shuts her up real soon!!!

Reactions: 14
I love that she’s saying a RI purse is over priced, you’re telling me none of her designer tit is over priced? But because it has a brand on that’s perceived to make her look wealthy it’s justified? Deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 17