Perrie Sian #3 The Temu version of Molly Mae

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in dubai and the storms were horrific! Everywhere is still pretty much flooded, she won't be able to get anywhere, especially if she is going to stay at FIVE on the palm again.
Grotty place, full of prostitutes and wannabes. Five words for Five: Get Clap In The Pool

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I live in dubai and the storms were horrific! Everywhere is still pretty much flooded, she won't be able to get anywhere, especially if she is going to stay at FIVE on the palm again.
Grotty place, full of prostitutes and wannabes. Five words for Five: Get Clap In The Pool
That’s where her MUA and photographer are stopping so I’d imagine that’s where she’ll be as well.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Why is she making out she’s sold out all the dresses she hauled on asos..? Everything on asos is always sold out a week after buying it 😆. Taayla does that as well, promotes something and makes out she’s sold it out if its sold out. Do they genuinely know it’s them, that has or do they like to make out they have so much power to get brand deals?

Reactions: 8
I'm getting single white female vibes from Perrie in regards to MM. She's completely changed her house aesthetic and herself into MM

Reactions: 7
Why is she making out she’s sold out all the dresses she hauled on asos..? Everything on asos is always sold out a week after buying it 😆. Taayla does that as well, promotes something and makes out she’s sold it out if its sold out. Do they genuinely know it’s them, that has or do they like to make out they have so much power to get brand deals?
I’m not going to lie, I watched her TikTok on the Zara haul (I love Zara) and I ended up ordering the orange cut out dress, however…. The way she went on about not being able to fit her head through the head hole, I don’t know what she’s on about because it’s literally not even small 😂 she did it with another video as well a while ago and put on this massive act so she could say ‘funny’ things, I’m calling bullshit 😆

I wonder why she’s being so secretive because I’m pretty sure she’s already out and shooting in Dubai but never known her be so quiet about it. The hair, MUA and photographer have already been there a few days and they’re all staying in the hotel she always stops at. Jamie and Adam are gearing up for a holiday and pretty sure they’re going out there for her launch again. Saying that I’m not missing her blowing smoke up her own arse so the longer she’s quiet, the better 😂

Probably because Dubai is a shitshow right now, and instahuns don’t know what to do with themselves if they can’t post stories of themselves being somewhere or doing something better than the rest of us.

Reactions: 7
Thoughts and prayers to mollie mae perrie on her bathroom transformation. It’s a tough life.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At least four days she’s been in Dubai and not even a sneak peak of her upcoming huge ‘sell out’ collection. Get ready when she’s back on insta saying about the ‘thousands of messages’ she’s received asking if she’s ok and when her biggest and best 🙄 ever collection is being released 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Here she goes with the Dubai collection … she has DEFFO had some sort of facial aesthetics done v recently because she looks so different! Particularly her nose! Her side profile looks completely different

Reactions: 6
Does she put a body filter on her reels at home because her figure looks different on the Dubai one? She has totally different shape in some of the first outfits

Here she goes with the Dubai collection … she has DEFFO had some sort of facial aesthetics done v recently because she looks so different! Particularly her nose! Her side profile looks completely different
OMG I was coming on to say exactly the same
Thing- the nose is defo new!!!!

Reactions: 5
The Dubai Collection “ screaming crying throwing up…that ridiculous sentence makes me want to throw up ffs! Its giving more Jane Norman vibes then Dubai imo! Whats that big blue flower about-Jane called📞 the late 90s wants there designs back .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So same as every year but a different colour block. Also her body shape on that Dubai reel, looks totally different to any of her try on hauls 🙄

Reactions: 9
It’s embarrassing how much she’s trying to be Molly Mae at this point 🙈 the pouts, the poses 🙈😆

Reactions: 9
Isn’t this new Dubai collection pretty much the same as previous? Just looks like different colours to me.

I always think her Dubai collection screams cheap and tacky. It certainly doesn’t look high quality.

Could you imagine if someone did a reel giving their honest opinion of her collection like she does with Primark?

Reactions: 16
Isn’t this new Dubai collection pretty much the same as previous? Just looks like different colours to me.

I always think her Dubai collection screams cheap and tacky. It certainly doesn’t look high quality.

Could you imagine if someone did a reel giving their honest opinion of her collection like she does with Primark?
Exactly this. Just more blues this time instead of oranges 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m muting her this week 😂 She’s going to be even more insufferable than usual 🙄

Exactly this. Just more blues this time instead of oranges 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m muting her this week 😂 She’s going to be even more insufferable than usual 🙄
Especially that fact that Molly Mae has commented on it so now all her wee followers will jump on it, might actually be a sell out with that one due to that!!

• Sick
I don’t mean this in a bad way at all. But her body in those photos looks different in the ones she posts. Might just be the angle but she seems more “fluffy” compared the the super slim/toned imagine she posts herself on insta.
not body shaming at all. Just wondering if she photos shops her own photos to a different image.
she has a good body either way. But own your shape! Love it

Reactions: 8