Perrie Sian #2 Likes Dubai too many clothes & return them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to myself 🤣 and @littlepup for the thread name! There weren't any other suggestions, so this isn't rigged. 😆
---

So where to start.

The last thread took 10.5 months to finish, but then Perrie was new to the influencer world. She was around the 40,000 followers mark before a Dyson giveaway (not the vacuum) saw her followers increase significantly. She is now at 1 million, although people aren't convinced it's grown organically.

Perrie is a MLM hun with Nuskin and uses her Instagram to showcase 'fashion' and flog Nuskin products. Her Dyson giveaway, and fashion hauls enable her to blag a contract with In the Style.

She posts a ridiculous amount of clothing content, encourages fast fashion, including getting into debt. She advertises klarna so people can get more into debt.

She never used to declare ads, but it became apparent she was doing undeclared ads when she gave away thousands of pounds worth of clothes and said she was gifted many. She's started to declare some ads now, but is still hit and miss.

Not sure if anyone has anything else to ad, she's done nothing particularly shocking, so this recap seems v boring!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Just watched her gulping her morning collagen and ginger shot. She is constantly looking at herself throughout the video it’s so cringe!

Reactions: 3
I didn’t think she could get any worse but I was totally wrong. Her now bragging that she’s the only collab that has got 10% off her new collection and no other collab has had it before or will ever get it in the future as she’s the first and last 🙄 duck me she really thinks she’s ITSs most valuable asset doesn’t she 🤢 I wonder if Adam had to choose between her and say Stacey or Jac where she’d be. I don’t think somehow she’d be so cocky then.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just wish when she does her Love Island ‘commentary’ we didn’t have to permanently look up her huge nostrils !!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She has such a narrow range of vocabulary. I get so irritated that she constantly repeats the same sentence/sequence of words. Imagine living with her constantly on her phone, shrieking at it like people care. It’s also a good job she’s in this detached mansion, imagine the noise with her being your neighbour.
Clearly she’s getting on my goat again lately 🤣 I always keep quiet then just blow with a number of things, sorry guys 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It bothers me so much how many ranges she actually has with in the style considering she said she likes to take her time with them etc like if you’re going to lie at least try and stick to your story or tell the truth and say it’s fast fashion, she does have good fashion sense (to a certain extent when she’s not stealing ideas off other people) but be real with the people who are lining your pockets! If I liked fast fashion I would much prefer to go to primark then donate clothes that have cost me £50 for a whole bag rather than 1 shirt that’s actually the same quality as primark 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
It bothers me so much how many ranges she actually has with in the style considering she said she likes to take her time with them etc like if you’re going to lie at least try and stick to your story or tell the truth and say it’s fast fashion, she does have good fashion sense (to a certain extent when she’s not stealing ideas off other people) but be real with the people who are lining your pockets! If I liked fast fashion I would much prefer to go to primark then donate clothes that have cost me £50 for a whole bag rather than 1 shirt that’s actually the same quality as primark 🤷🏽‍♀️
I remember her on many occasions saying her collections would be fewer than most because she wanted quality over quantity. I thought at the time way to have a dig at the other girls working at ITS. She’s just a total sell out. Like the whole ‘I’ve’ got you 10% off of my new collection and no one else will ever do that 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s certainly not a girls girl and as for her fantastic discount, it will be discounted within a week anyway and by more than 10% 😂

Reactions: 4
She’s fame hungry and desperate. She’s the kind of person that will tit on you to get where she needs to be 100%! Begging for love island after sun. Then she will say it’s just a joke 🙄 beggy

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think it was maybe last week in the style had jac on about 20 different stories with her new collection, I couldn’t tell you the last time they or Adam shared anything of perries! It’s embarrassing for her 🙈 she’s like the pick me girl that no one actually likes but she pushes and pushes to get what she wants!

Reactions: 5
I think it was maybe last week in the style had jac on about 20 different stories with her new collection, I couldn’t tell you the last time they or Adam shared anything of perries! It’s embarrassing for her 🙈 she’s like the pick me girl that no one actually likes but she pushes and pushes to get what she wants!
I’ve noticed this too!!!!

Reactions: 2
Her latest Zara reel, I wouldn’t buy my granny those outfits! Not one of them is actually nice! I love fashion and as much as she pisses me off and it pains me to say but the majority of her reels are decent! Not tonight’s 🙈

Reactions: 1
Imagine thinking that your lips resembling a prolapsed bum hole is a good look.

960E7577-8A70-4A74-A193-4E26C4914DF9.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
My god that is the most distasteful thing I have ever seen. Just a load of tramps sitting round a cake celebrating a court win …. How embarrassing.

My god that is the most distasteful thing I have ever seen. Just a load of tramps sitting round a cake celebrating a court win …. How embarrassing.
Now we know who she was getting the bespoke cake made for 🤢 So crass and typical of her. She’s so far up their arses it’s laughable. So desperate to be ITSs chosen one but while they’ve still got the likes of Stacey, Jac & Billie on board she hasn’t got a hope. Thank god 👍🏻

Probably the most distasteful thing I’ve ever witnessed in my life 🙈 yes cake is for celebration but more for like birthdays, anniversary’s etc not winning a bloody court case! If he told the truth the whole way through it there should be no need to celebrate 🤷🏽‍♀️

She’s gone back to rarely declaring her adds. Please make sure you’re taking screenshots and copying the links and reporting her on the ASA website.

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely trying to get a deal with primark going by her latest TikTok 😂 it’s a bleeping £40 suit not a sales pitch for your brow and lash serum 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Her drip feeding the prizes for her 1 million giveaway 🙄 plus tagging Molly Mae and Tommy on her stories to congratulate him 🤮

• Haha
Now we know who she was getting the bespoke cake made for 🤢 So crass and typical of her. She’s so far up their arses it’s laughable. So desperate to be ITSs chosen one but while they’ve still got the likes of Stacey, Jac & Billie on board she hasn’t got a hope. Thank god 👍🏻
Made me piss when Jamie dropped it on the floor. 😂
---
Beggy beggy wanna be molly mae, 😂 can’t believe she tagged them. One min she’s fuming her fella is watching it on her previous story and she has to watch love island in bed. The next she’s congratulating both of them when Tommy won?! Why tag molly 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 omg she is just arse licker

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.