Perrie Sian #2 Likes Dubai too many clothes & return them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just come across this girl on TikTok, and she’s done a short film on having some sort of tongue tie I think?? I stopped watching halfway .. but she’s saying it’s something she was picked on at for school, she’s always struggled bla bla bla but yet it’s taken people commenting on her videos to research what the problem could be? I smell another bullshitter

Reactions: 2
Only just come across this girl on TikTok, and she’s done a short film on having some sort of tongue tie I think?? I stopped watching halfway .. but she’s saying it’s something she was picked on at for school, she’s always struggled bla bla bla but yet it’s taken people commenting on her videos to research what the problem could be? I smell another bullshitter
Ooh good spot!

Idk why but she’s annoyed me a lot recently with her rate of churning out content. It’s not even all fast fashion including her own ranges but it’s the way it’s done. Nothing ever treated like a staple piece and reused in other vids or anything. I get fast fashion is just that but really encouraging people to go and buy all these new outfits all the time is so bad!! Like god forbid you wear something twice this is how people only wear outfits once then never again!

Reactions: 2
Her nose looks completely different to her old photos 👀👀. Now you can see straight up it all the time

So it looks like she’s on the private jet for Tays 30th! She’s going to be unbearable now, bragging about being away on a private jet paid by Molly Mae 🙄🫠

Reactions: 5
Perrie looks so out of place in the group she looks so clingy to all of them. I bet they talk tit about her for being so bleeping annoying when she leaves the room 🫠🫠

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.