Perrie Sian #2 Likes Dubai too many clothes & return them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she goes again with her nasty opinions! Yes we all have opinions but she’s a nasty little so and so!! Her stupid accent and foul mouth is a disgrace!! Some of the bits aren’t nice but some of it she’s completely being dramatic! Yes we get it you can afford designer but not everyone can and people buy that stuff from primark because let’s be real most working people can’t afford much more!! I don’t see the point in them videos slating and saying people need to be fired! If anyone needs firing it’s you perrie off social media, you’re a nasty self centred stuck up brat! I just hope the people you slated you would pay for them to live because they’re not on the best wages! More than likely the people in the shops get told to dress the mannequins in a certain way by head office! So use ya thick brain and think!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They aren’t abs there a wide rib cage, I’m 12 stone and mine look the same up there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know she’s probably trying to achieve the flipped bob hairstyle but she just looks like she’s wearing a wig. It’s awful

Reactions: 3
I don’t watch all her stories, but I haven’t seen her mum for ages. She used to be on her stories most days. And I don’t think I saw anything on Mother’s Day either. I wonder if they’ve fallen out?

Reactions: 1
Umm on her stories saying she’s not had any filler for 4 years and always had big lips?? Sure there’s been photos in this thread of how she used to look…

• Haha
Sorry I’ve jumped straight here! That print for her new collection is exactly the type of print she slates primark for??? The girl needs help!

Reactions: 5
Was she not the person who said she’d never churn out collection after collection because it was more about quality than quantity? She’s releasing her 3rd ITS drop since the start of February this Thursday. So that’s 3 collections in just over 6 weeks but she’s doesn’t churn collections out 🙄. Plus she’s got her massive Dubai drop in the next few weeks. Maybe money’s getting tight so she needs the commission from the sales 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All gone quiet on the wedding plans…

would have thought she would be using that for content

Those pictures she’s put on of her and Taay Blue 🙄 She looks like a totally different person. Just shows how much work she’s had done. I’m surprised she’s even showing them to be honest.

shes had so much chin filler, among other things, but that’s actually crazy 😂 and even worse for her to post those pics a couple of days after saying she hasn’t had lip filler for years 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine coming on to Instagram to brag that you’ve spent over £3,000 on one bag for your friends birthday present 🙄. Notice she made sure to post the picture of her next to Molly Mae 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Imagine coming on to Instagram to brag that you’ve spent over £3,000 on one bag for your friends birthday present 🙄. Notice she made sure to post the picture of her next to Molly Mae 😂
She makes me cringe so much 😂 I know she’s been friends with Tay for a long time but her ultimate goal was to become friends and be seen with molly mae, in those pictures she just looks like a massive MM fan 😂

• Haha
What a bleeping beg 🫠 I can’t wait for 5 more years when all these influencers start losing their popularity and money they will be like the washed up reality stars now, broke from burning through all their money

Reactions: 7
Wow her new collection is very underwhelming. I suppose she’s only interested in her ‘Dubai’ collection launching next month which apparently is the biggest collection they’ve ever done. I really hope it bombs 😂 She can say all her collections sell out in minutes but that’s total BS and she’s definitely not as popular as she once was there.

You can literally see her pants through that green dress in her stories, it’s actually so concerning the rate these influencers churn out collections 🥲

Reactions: 8
The post she’s shared on her stories with emmeline, if you click on her profile and look at her recent post, Jamie and Adam are in the background. They obvs still have involvement with ITS. I’ve hardly watched her lately tbh but been lurking here still 🤣

Normally when a collection launches, she on her stories bragging about it all selling out. Tonight she doing a come to Primark reel instead. Looked on the app and no sizes have sold out but then looking at the prices for such a blah looking collection I’m not surprised. Maybe Perrie is finally losing her popularity with the ITS customer base 🤭

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.