Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lechat

VIP Member
That post where she went around primark slagging off certain clothes. I was thinking imagine ppl at home watching who have purchased though bits and felt nice in them? And she’s being so nasty. Like not everyone has money to buy new clothes every week like her.
I swear an Elle Darby style scandal about her will emerge one day

Reactions: 26

Lynx

VIP Member
The voice note she has posted on her announcement post is just plain odd! Basically she's trying to make out she's manifested this role, but if you listen to her voice note to her manager she has basically taken very calculated steps to befriend Adam over the past year, she said she's going to make sure she keeps having conversations with him, and basically worm her way in, and work hard on him so she can become a director. So calculating, deceptive and weird, also stalker like...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

smeice

‘Groovy floral retro design which I love’ you mean paisley, the same print you’ve been slagging off on your primark TikTok’s because you hate is so much 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Sorry but I’ve got to ask, is ricci a bit simple ? He doesn’t seem the full shilling 🫣😂. Curious if he’s the one from a wealthy background or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m embarrassed for her that she’s bragging about this role and then showing she doesn’t even understand basic mathematics by saying ‘the 45% discount isn’t included on sale because they already have 70% off babe and taking 45% off would be minus money 🤣’ umm….no that’s not how that works 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

lozzybum

I get proper mean girl vibes from her, and her latest story just proves it… I’m sure this girl is absolutely thrilled that this photo is posted on Perries story for thousands to see her being mocked

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19

taylore

Jesus Christ. Just under 900 calories for her whole day, and she did a workout burning 500 cals this morning. So an intake of around 400 cals for the day 🥴 Incredibly triggering and very VERY dangerous to be posting to her thousands of followers!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 18

SGE32

With regards to her never declaring her ADS anymore, especially with Nuskin, I received this reply from the ASA this week.
AD87F124-C47A-4B3E-BC0F-F1F4BBD0ED7C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Lynx

VIP Member
Perrie dissing the Avon body mist her mum likes, pure mean girl vibes and showing her true colours.

Also Perrie pretending she didn't know Avon was still a thing, errrrm, it's a MLM, I'm sure she knows exactly what MLMs are about, since she is in a MLM selling Nuskin products.

Reactions: 17

Fmf17

Chatty Member
I hate the slating of the clothes in primark! Like “who wears this” “ I need to know whos buying these it’s a travesty” just cos it’s not beige or white hun some people don’t want to look like copies of each other and have their own unique style!!!!

Reactions: 16

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Came here to say about the testicle, and also the bashing Rita Ora x Primark thing. Who does she think she is? Doesn’t understand the direction? 😂 it’s not up to her to understand it.. she really thinks she’s some big time superstar doesn’t she!

Reactions: 16

Peachy93

It’s embarrassing how she can deem herself mighty enough to stand there and diss the £1.50 Avon body mist, pretty much describing it as a smell only chavs who smoke outside the coop(?!) will wear, whilst in front of her own mum who actually wears it?? Like I’m sorry how disrespectful and up your own arse do you have to be? Not everyone can afford or even likes £100+ bottles of perfume hun! And clearly her own mum falls into that bracket too.

her mum actually seems so normal & down to earth, it’s a wonder where perrie gets her snobbery, pig headed, ugly personality from!

Reactions: 15

Aceofspades

Chatty Member
Who on earth does she think she is?
“I still think of myself as perrie with the in the style edit” errrrr you still are just perrie with the in the style edit Dickhead

• Haha
This person thinks it’s a good idea to ‘influence’ people on what she eats in a day which is only 346 calories by mid afternoon and a shit ton of vitamins and supplements?? And this is after doing a workout this morning? Disgusting

also have you ever heard of anything more ludicrous than making yourself a coffee at home and putting it in a takeaway coffee cup to drink AT HOME so it makes you feel like you’ve bought a takeaway coffee? Absolutely pathetic

• Wow