Perrie Sian #2 Likes Dubai too many clothes & return them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Perrie had to get rid of her treadmill as she had her front room decorated. She has a 5 bedroomed house! Surely she has some room. I know one bedroom is a dressing room, one her and Ricci's bedroom and one her mum's, but what about the other two? For a while now I've wondered if one of her sisters lives with her too, I know one works for her, but I'm starting to think she lives there as she is often in the background.

HER MUM LIVES WITH HER? Sorry but why?
---
I can’t believe her fake tears when she’s explained how relieved she is that she had her tongue untied. All the bullshit about ‘it’s knocked my confidence, I’ve always wanted to do a post cast but I feel like I can’t because of how I speak’
GIRL PLEASE, half your tiktoks are podcasts! The amount she waffles on them and her try hard annoying commentary on what she’s bought and why and her primark videos. She has absolutely no confidence issues when it comes to talking, if she did, she wouldn’t chat so much rubbish on her videos. Bore off

Reactions: 8
I just saw a video on TikTok of her explaining the tongue tie, I might be completely wrong and I will happily eat my words if I’m just being a bit picky but sooo many people are saying they needed extensive speech therapy after or were told they would need it if they did go ahead with having a tongue tie cut as an adult! I feel like this is just a thing she’s decided would be a good story and rolled with it! She still sounds exactly the same, if not actually it’s more pronounced!

Reactions: 3
Has anyone else noticed that she can’t say the letter ‘L’ in a word. Just watched her story and she said the word ‘literally’ and wtf. She makes like a gagging sound everytime she says a word with an ‘L’ in it. Noticed it a while ago but she sounds like she’s constantly drunk and slurring her words. It’s bizarre. I can only think that maybe she has a brace that is causing it?! Would love to know if anyone else has noticed it!
She obviously reads this as she’s made a video about this on TikTok 😂

Tbh I didn’t even notice whatever she’s going on about in her videos about her speech. I thought it was just the way she talked and her accent. I’d be more concerned about her saying she hasn’t had her lips done when they look swollen and starting to migrate in the Cupid bow area on some videos

Reactions: 2
It bothers me so much how many ranges she actually has with in the style considering she said she likes to take her time with them etc like if you’re going to lie at least try and stick to your story or tell the truth and say it’s fast fashion, she does have good fashion sense (to a certain extent when she’s not stealing ideas off other people) but be real with the people who are lining your pockets! If I liked fast fashion I would much prefer to go to primark then donate clothes that have cost me £50 for a whole bag rather than 1 shirt that’s actually the same quality as primark 🤷🏽‍♀️
Definitely NO fashion sense. Copies others . . Her fashion sense before she started Nuskin was awful. She never had money before, that is why she finds the need to publish how much she spent ! Flaunt, Boast etc. You cannot buy "class" if ii saw her in the high street, would not look twice:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Definitely NO fashion sense. Copies others . . Her fashion sense before she started Nuskin was awful. She never had money before, that is why she finds the need to publish how much she spent ! Flaunt, Boast etc. You cannot buy "class" if ii saw her in the high street, would not look twice:
Her face looks like it’s made out of plasticine. I think it’s her lips that make her look weird and that’s throwing her whole face off balance. Is she still lying about getting them done because anyone can see they’re overfilled and weirdly wide too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just been reading about tongue ties as my baby has one, and saw the section on adults. It says adults are cut under general anaesthetic, and there was no mention of dentists being able to do it. So did she really just turn up to the dentist and have it cut?

Reactions: 1
Just been reading about tongue ties as my baby has one, and saw the section on adults. It says adults are cut under general anaesthetic, and there was no mention of dentists being able to do it. So did she really just turn up to the dentist and have it cut?
Something doesn't ring true with her whole ‘story’. I’m an adult with a tongue tie. It doesn’t affect my speech so they advised me not to have it cut because of the discomfort, healing afterwards etc… She’s made it sound like it’s a nothing procedure when that’s not the impression my ‘doctor’ gave me at all. Also the fact she said neither her or her parents even knew she was tongue tied seems very unlikely. Surely it was questioned why she couldn’t lift up her tongue properly? So she goes in to her ‘dentist’, gets the tie cut and the same day she’s doing a whole speech about it online and then gallivanting off to Manchester for a few days 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Something doesn't ring true with her whole ‘story’. I’m an adult with a tongue tie. It doesn’t affect my speech so they advised me not to have it cut because of the discomfort, healing afterwards etc… She’s made it sound like it’s a nothing procedure when that’s not the impression my ‘doctor’ gave me at all. Also the fact she said neither her or her parents even knew she was tongue tied seems very unlikely. Surely it was questioned why she couldn’t lift up her tongue properly? So she goes in to her ‘dentist’, gets the tie cut and the same day she’s doing a whole speech about it online and then gallivanting off to Manchester for a few days 🤔
Yeah I’m not buying it either. I’m sure as an adult they have to do exercises as well, it’s not as simple as doing a babies.
I would have thought if she was having speech issues her parents would have looked into it when she was younger, well if it was my child it would.
Tbf though my babies tongue tie was missed by everyone, and he’s finally had it cut at 10 weeks old.

Yeah I’m not buying it either. I’m sure as an adult they have to do exercises as well, it’s not as simple as doing a babies.
I would have thought if she was having speech issues her parents would have looked into it when she was younger, well if it was my child it would.
Tbf though my babies tongue tie was missed by everyone, and he’s finally had it cut at 10 weeks old.
It’s a lot more difficult as an adult and that’s a fact. Any medical professional would tell you that. I can accept a tongue tie could be missed when a child is born but she’s in her thirties and reckons she has never known. For somebody who is actually tongue tied, I find that incredible. Mine is obvious even though it doesn’t affect my speech. The fact she reckons she’s had a speech impediment because of it, makes it even more suspect to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
It’s a lot more difficult as an adult and that’s a fact. Any medical professional would tell you that. I can accept a tongue tie could be missed when a child is born but she’s in her thirties and reckons she has never known. For somebody who is actually tongue tied, I find that incredible. Mine is obvious even though it doesn’t affect my speech. The fact she reckons she’s had a speech impediment because of it, makes it even more suspect to me 🤷🏻‍♀️
She also said that she’s never been able to stick her tongue out but no one’s ever questioned it?! All seems a bit odd

Reactions: 4
Surely any hot brush tool would do the job of sorting her hair, hardly revolutionary

What in the tongue tie as an adult has happened to her voice? One of those stories where she says ‘are definitely not a threat…’ is she actually gagging on her ‘R’s now??? I’d be having a word with your dentist surgeon babzzzz 😳😳😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.