Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

futbolista

VIP Member
I wish I was going Wembley 🩵 I’ll be at the parade Sunday outside Zara as always

What time have you and @futbolista set your alarms for tomorrow???
Im an old lady so I’m already up without alarm for a 7am match ha. On the road so need to find a stable place I can get wifi and get a dodgy stream.

wish I could celebrate in person!

Could be Haaland. Haaland loves Pep and has credited him with altering his game for the better. Rumor has it Pep may stay through 2026 to make it 10 years at City then he and possibly Txiki are eyeing a move to NYCFC since both are part of the City Football Group.

I would HATE for them for them to go to the MLS. I was devastated enough when Rolo did. But the Guardiolas do love NY.

Let’s stuff the rags tomorrow and make more history. 💙

Parade on Sunday! 🎉🍾
I don’t want pep and txiki to come to
MLS. What a hot mess that league is. Messi was supposed to come with Miami to Vancouver for the match. People paid $300-400 for the tickets. Messi busquets and Suarez not coming. What a joke.

also hope pep and Guardiolas know nyc is not the same as pre covid. All my lifer friends have left the city

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

LaraQ

VIP Member
How we all feeling about tomorrow 😶🌫😶🌫😶🌫😶🌫😶🌫😬😬😬😬😬😬
Ngl I'm bricking it.I'm afraid to make a prediction in case I jinx us.No question City have clicked into another gear recently and Spurs have hit a rough patch over the last couple of months.Again,I am just hoping for the best.History awaits if we win the next 2 games. 😬

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
I voted all because I'm a greedy b*tch. But Prem for sure is my number one trophy if we could only pick one.

Although - Dear God who I don't believe in because I'm an atheist, please let us win against Madrid next week because there's an incel loser in my football chat and I want to humiliate him. Amennnnnnnnn.

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Babes the chairman’s interview is up

This is what we’ve been waiting for! I love this man and his eloquence and introspection. I always feel strangely inspired after his interviews.

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
Isn’t it hilarious how obsessed they are with him? Sometimes I think rivals are more obsessed with him than we are. :LOL: They’re so desperate for him to leave so their teams can magically and immediately become champions. Because that’s definitely how it works.
Can mancity media team use this as pep’s anthem soon

Also if this man winked at me I would have cardiac arrest and be completely fine with dying on the spot

• Heart

9Pine

VIP Member
Those beautiful blue flares, our boys downing champers, and the best manager in the world… 😭 💙🎉🍾
“The blues are taking over…”

I love this club, this manager, Manchester, and all of you beautiful blues on this thread.

WE DID THE FOURPEAT!

@olivia321 and @9Pine where are you standing?
I was near the start point at the Football Museum but got a great view of Pep as he was at the back of the second bus and it stopped for ages. I’ll post a photo or video in a bit. I then followed right up Deansgate along with thousands of others. So pleased I went after the disappointment of yesterday and the turnout was fabulous.

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Our Phil. Age 23. Six Premier League titles. Footballer of the Year. Football Writers’ Footballer of the Year. Two gorgeous kids with a baby on the way!

And today’s MOTM. Amazing. Bring on the Euros.
It’s absolutely phenomenal! What a career for the Stockport King. City need to sign him to a lifelong contract.

@olivia321 where are you? Out on the lash? :LOL: 💙

• Heart

LaraQ

VIP Member
One more game,one big push and history awaits.I was a wreck during the Tottenham match but I feel a lot calmer today.The boys and Pep know what they have to do.Don 't for one second think this will be an easy game but I'm hoping for the best.Lets do this. 💙

• Heart

9Pine

VIP Member
Thank god for Eddie there 🙈
---
Yes Phil!!!
---
Also how is Pep in a jumper today, is it cold in Fulham? Its warm here in Manchester
It’s boiling! I reckon it’s superstition.
---
Josko ❤❤
---
Maybe Pep will feel it’s safe to take his polo neck off now!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha