Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

futbolista

VIP Member
Wow, that’s gorgeous! I’m so glad you were able to see it. Good morning to you. What a game from the boys. 💙
Love josko’s mentality. Let the team pen taker take the pen and not try for a hat trick or ask if he can take it. He knows the job needs to be done even if we were up he’s not just out for personal glory

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Just Drive

VIP Member
There isn’t an emoji to conveys the nerves!

Remembering Aguero 93.20 exactly 12 years ago today and hoping that’s a good omen. A moment unmatched in our history.
Happy 93:20 anniversary, fellow blues! 💙 🎉 “…back to Ballotelli…AGUEROOOOOOOOOO!”

I still can’t watch that moment or the Villa game 2 seasons ago without feeling ill. :LOL: Gvardiol is our Gundogan lately and the guys are in form so I’m confident. Jack is back and Ake is okay. Everyone’s fit.

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member

Waiting for a drunk @olivia321 😂

I love all the crying twats and their 115 moans. I can’t wait for the Chairman’s ASMR speech and round up. I didn’t get to watch the post celebrations as I was on a dodgy stream that got cut off so I’ll be catching up on TikTok and YouTube for highlights

you know who the best wag is? Cristina Serra. Gorgeous, has her own career, keeps out of the limelight, made gorgeous kids with our gaffer, and as far as we know Pep’s been loyal. What a lucky lady!

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Those beautiful blue flares, our boys downing champers, and the best manager in the world… 😭 💙🎉🍾
“The blues are taking over…”

I love this club, this manager, Manchester, and all of you beautiful blues on this thread.

WE DID THE FOURPEAT!

@olivia321 and @9Pine where are you standing?

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
View attachment 2954798

I bet the key player is Haaland.You stay,I stay, kind of thing.

What are we thinking about the game tomorrow?.Another chance to make history.If we win we become the first team to win the FA Cup and PL title 2 years in a row.💙💙
Could be Haaland. Haaland loves Pep and has credited him with altering his game for the better. Rumor has it Pep may stay through 2026 to make it 10 years at City then he and possibly Txiki are eyeing a move to NYCFC since both are part of the City Football Group.

I would HATE for them for them to go to the MLS. I was devastated enough when Rolo did. But the Guardiolas do love NY.

Let’s stuff the rags tomorrow and make more history. 💙

Parade on Sunday! 🎉🍾

• Heart

9Pine

VIP Member
They all really needed a lesson on the confetti canons before setting off. There’s a video of John trying to teach Kyle but also getting it wrong himself
He probably took advice from Jack last Sunday which nearly ended his chances of ever being a father!

• Haha

Caro87

We’re all Wolves and Fulham now aren’t we
100%

Peps rant just now was brilliant. Saying how unacceptable it is how many games we have to play in a short space of time, he said we should have been the Sunday game!

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
At least we can all agree that we’re not glory hunting twats which United fans can never say

• Heart

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
Yesterday was just lovely, seeing that 4th title
it was special it felt very different to the last few we’ve won.

I managed to get a last minute ticket paid over the odds but I don’t care was well worth it but the best part of my day was seeing Ma Foden on the pitch absolute legend 🩵 I met a few West Ham fans after the match they were brilliant.

I hope you all enjoyed the day, wish I didn’t have to get up for work this morning I’ll be watching the FA cup final with a cup of tea and a curly wurly.

Adore you @Just Drive @futbolista

Oh and Mr Guardiola don’t you dare think about leaving EVER

View attachment 2946906
So glad you got to go. I'm kicking myself I didn't let my sugar daddy pay for hospitality tickets 😫😫😫 I'm just too nice I guess 🤣🤣🤣
Citeh Citeh Citeh 💙 💙 💙 💙

• Heart
  • Haha

LaraQ

VIP Member
The more I think about it,the more I feel the yesterday was just one game too far for us.I think the lads gave everything they had to win the Premier League.Our results over the last couple of months show that.They were exhausted physically and mentally,whereas Man U literally had nothing to lose and could play more freely.
Anyway,I'm proud of this team, and like I said,I would take winning 4 Premier Leagues in a row over the CL or The FA Cup all day long.Incredible season imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Just Drive

VIP Member
They roll over for Arsenal. In the FA Cup final, just watch - they’ll suddenly turn into a squad of Ronaldinhos and Maradonas and Messis.

Caro87

I've had to quickly get the text in to my brother who is a united fan to say well played to united :sick:
---
Have to avoid facebook and all the 'what colour is Manchester now then' posts which are just ridiculous.

Last edited: