Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Poor timing on parade day. If he goes, he goes. The man has accomplished everything humanly possible at City. I would hate it, but if anyone’s earned a break or change of scenery, it’s our gaffer. This job is a killer; it’s so much stress, scrutiny, criticism, and unrealistic expectations. To a lot of fans and media morons, anything less than a treble is a “failure” or “crisis” now. Pep is phenomenal but he’s not a robot.
---
I was near the start point at the Football Museum but got a great view of Pep as he was at the back of the second bus and it stopped for ages. I’ll post a photo or video in a bit. I then followed right up Deansgate along with thousands of others. So pleased I went after the disappointment of yesterday and the turnout was fabulous.
That’s amazing! Turnout looked great on the stream.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Just Drive

VIP Member

Waiting for a drunk @olivia321 😂

I love all the crying twats and their 115 moans. I can’t wait for the Chairman’s ASMR speech and round up. I didn’t get to watch the post celebrations as I was on a dodgy stream that got cut off so I’ll be catching up on TikTok and YouTube for highlights

you know who the best wag is? Cristina Serra. Gorgeous, has her own career, keeps out of the limelight, made gorgeous kids with our gaffer, and as far as we know Pep’s been loyal. What a lucky lady!
How are the wankers in your group chat? Thoughts and prayers to them. :ROFLMAO: Cris is queen, there is no question.

I updated my profile pic to this year’s version of Johnny Johnny Stones with the PL trophy. :D Even hotter than last year’s pic.

I still have a big smile on my face. Centurions, Treble, Fourpeat. 6 PL trophies in the last 7 years. And we‘re poised to do the double double. I never, ever could have imagined this as a City fan many years ago. 😭 ABSOLUTELY BUZZING.

Josep Guardiola, you gorgeous genius!

3A0C0E23-F20F-4CDC-87F9-778A3D86DA73.jpeg

181E338A-40C7-4066-9775-FE11A6F0EBB1.jpeg

5C944A63-7074-4258-BE26-BBD56F28D83C.jpeg

Not quite, Mr. Chairman! 🤣

C6031E78-6D54-40B4-9465-1C44951CD7E4.jpeg

• Heart

Caro87

I really hate when it goes down to the wire like this. Arsenal won’t drop points so we have to focus on ourselves. No bozo moments. And please no injuries. I was shocked but delighted to see Edy back so soon.
Same I thought we lost him!

Makes me laugh though them doing a love fest on haaland when literally a couple of weeks ago he was championship level.

I know we said he had been rubbish etc, but hes ours we're allowed 😂

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I just had an exciting moment, I'm out with the husband for our anniversary and Pep just walked past me in the restaurant.

Husband said 'Oh look its pep' and I then gawped at him.

So gutted I didn't ask for a photo, I was hoping he would leave before we did.
That is amazing!! Lucky you! Are you still there? Don’t leave yet. Linger in case you see him again! :D Order a few desserts.

• Heart
  • Haha

futbolista

VIP Member
I just had an exciting moment, I'm out with the husband for our anniversary and Pep just walked past me in the restaurant.

Husband said 'Oh look its pep' and I then gawped at him.

So gutted I didn't ask for a photo, I was hoping he would leave before we did.
Omg how thrilling! Can you share what restaurant or general area and type of food? Who was he with?

• Heart

LaraQ

VIP Member
Hopefully Arsenal will now be feeling the pressure! It’s against my religion but I’ll be cheering whoever it is playing Arsenal tomorrow! Our lads can have a well-deserved night off and let’s hope Arteta isn’t smiling by tomorrow evening.

What a season from Phil!
United are so shit I'm not holding my breath,but we did our job and that's all that matters.

• Heart

9Pine

VIP Member
I voted PL because that’s the one I believe will mean the most to Pep to get four consecutive titles. It would be incredible. Then CL, then FA Cup.

Let‘s hope we’re still top by Sunday evening!
Well, as much as I hoped we’d still be top, I thought it was a step too far. Both L & A have lost their records now and here we are! Hope Pep‘s week continues just as brilliantly.

• Heart

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
I swear tg if Spurs turn into prime Madrid when we play them I'm going to London to kick ange in the balls 👍🏼 hard....with steel top cap boots on!!!! 🙄

• Haha