Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

9Pine

VIP Member
Thank god for Eddie there 🙈
---
Yes Phil!!!
---
Also how is Pep in a jumper today, is it cold in Fulham? Its warm here in Manchester
It’s boiling! I reckon it’s superstition.
---
Josko ❤❤
---
Maybe Pep will feel it’s safe to take his polo neck off now!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

LaraQ

VIP Member
Big game tonight.We literally cannot afford to drop any points from here on out.Everton did us a big favour by beating Liverpool, but Arsenal still look so dangerous. 💙 💙

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
IMG_1844.jpeg

You better believe Dad Sheikh is us all. Never leave Pep!!

Also the most entertaining gaffer of them all

• Haha

Caro87

I ended up having to go to a leaseholder meeting for where I live, which ended with some drinks so I didn't make it in ,so have a stream on instead now.

Hope @olivia321 and @9Pine are loving it 🥰

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
Happy match day my sky blue loves! Let’s go lads !! Score some early and GET.IT.DONE!

I saw this comment on a post and I laughed so hard:

“They say Julius Caesar gave the best speeches before battle but he never managed to give his soldiers a Pep talk”

don’t take those ribbons off yet ! Break those that record pep!! We love you

IMG_9365.png

• Heart

LaraQ

VIP Member
I voted for the PL and CL.If we win both of those I can live without the FA Cup. 💙 💙 💙

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
The more I think about it,the more I feel the yesterday was just one game too far for us.I think the lads gave everything they had to win the Premier League.Our results over the last couple of months show that.They were exhausted physically and mentally,whereas Man U literally had nothing to lose and could play more freely.
Anyway,I'm proud of this team, and like I said,I would take winning 4 Premier Leagues in a row over the CL or The FA Cup all day long.Incredible season imo.
Totally agree. We did the PL fourpeat. We are also celebrating the Club World Cup and Super Cup today.
They should be so proud and so should we!! It’s annoying the media love united and hate us as do other fans - so treating winning the FA cup like it’s bigger than 4 in a row

So what time is the parade and where can I watch it!!
11:15 PST on the City You Tube channel.
---
Completly agree with everything you’ve said! We’ll beat them in the community shield and we’ll comfortably beat them in the league next season. Fuck them.

Coverage starts at 6 probably be on the City app YouTube those platforms

Stay safe traveler 🩷
If you go to the parade, be safe and have fun!

• Heart

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
I think he might be.He looked to be in real pain.We are lucky to have Ortega to step in.Brilliant keeper and we need to hold onto him if we can.
My only fear is we are a Stefan injury away from super Scotty Carson in goal and I'm less positive about that 🤣🤣🤣🤣😬😬😬

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
So glad you got to go. I'm kicking myself I didn't let my sugar daddy pay for hospitality tickets 😫😫😫 I'm just too nice I guess 🤣🤣🤣
Citeh Citeh Citeh 💙 💙 💙 💙
😂😂😂 if your sugar Daddy has a sugar brother can you send him directions to me 😘

Ahh it was lovely the atmosphere just felt different this time you were all there with me in spirit 🩵🩵🩵🩵

If your ever up here again get an FA cup or carabao cup match ticket they are cheaper can’t even lie there was some proper little shits at the game feral some of them.

• Heart

LaraQ

VIP Member
The Bayern job feels too much too soon for Vinny.I actually think he could've been the right replacement for De Zerbi at Brighton.
Bayern lost the league for the first time in 11 years this season and they are going to want results immediately.I wish him well, but it's going to be tough.

futbolista

VIP Member
I’ll probably go I’m just being a sore loser

I hate United
We still won the league. If we won it’s a tin pot trophy! Go see our boys and make heart eyes with josko ! Hopefully he’ll do a shirtless top of the bus with Ruben

• Heart

LaraQ

VIP Member
If we hadn't won the CL last year I'd feel a lot more gutted about the result last night.The chances of us winning it twice in a row were always going to be slim.I take some comfort in the fact that we were the better team across the two legs.

Big game on Saturday and hopefully the team will take out their frustration on Chelsea,if Cole Palmer doesn't exact some terrible revenge.