Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

9Pine

VIP Member
I like to think that the little wave was for me to pass onto his Tattle Fan Club!

---
Here is Pep releasing his blue confetti! Now there’s an analogy for you all.

IMG_8167.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9

olivia321

VIP Member
I’ve just seen my Dad and Grandad celebrating in the crowd and I’m crying why am I crying 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Caro87

I just had an exciting moment, I'm out with the husband for our anniversary and Pep just walked past me in the restaurant.

Husband said 'Oh look its pep' and I then gawped at him.

So gutted I didn't ask for a photo, I was hoping he would leave before we did.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

olivia321

VIP Member
I told you I knew they would both crumble I just didn’t expect it to be the same day

OH MY FUCKIN GOD

• Heart
  • Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
Regardless of what happens, I love this club, I love Pep, I love the board, I love Manchester, we fight to the end. And I love all you beautiful people. 💙 Come on, Citeh!

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
Yesterday was just lovely, seeing that 4th title
it was special it felt very different to the last few we’ve won.

I managed to get a last minute ticket paid over the odds but I don’t care was well worth it but the best part of my day was seeing Ma Foden on the pitch absolute legend 🩵 I met a few West Ham fans after the match they were brilliant.

I hope you all enjoyed the day, wish I didn’t have to get up for work this morning I’ll be watching the FA cup final with a cup of tea and a curly wurly.

Adore you @Just Drive @futbolista

Oh and Mr Guardiola don’t you dare think about leaving EVER

IMG_0159.jpeg

• Heart

Caro87

If anyone hears that someone has killed their husband in the Manchester area due to a football related incident, it will probably be me as hes just told me he is watching it with me tonight and is hoping for a draw to make the last day of the season interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

johndoe111

VIP Member
Ahhh what a day 😍. Kova and Josko are really jelling at citeh aswell! Such exciting times 😍

pep man 🔥

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
IMG_4736.jpeg

Prem doesn’t even need to change the ribbons 🩵🩵🩵🩵🏆🏆🏆🏆

and what a perfect photo of our Godri behind

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
I came, I saw, I conquered, I also accidentally posted these in the Erling thread I didn’t even see the blonde dope.

IMG_0205.jpeg
IMG_0206.jpeg
IMG_0207.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

9Pine

VIP Member
I’m on my way to the parade with loads of happy Blues. Yesterday is forgotten already.

• Heart