Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

9Pine

VIP Member
Boys have stepped it up and I'm so here for it 💙💙💙💙
Hopefully Arsenal will now be feeling the pressure! It’s against my religion but I’ll be cheering whoever it is playing Arsenal tomorrow! Our lads can have a well-deserved night off and let’s hope Arteta isn’t smiling by tomorrow evening.

What a season from Phil!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
1 down 3 more PL games to go 🙌🏼 why did we not play like this in the 1st half of the season 🙄 where we're my 5 goal thrillers then huh 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤣 so bloody happy letssss go bluesssss 💙💙💙💙

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO: They did him so dirty with their lame explanation. Now Pep will be embarrassing his kids in front of their friends by trying to use that phrase in a sentence.

Happy match day, blues! 💙 No matter what happens, City til we die.
The explanations were terrible. Like saying posterior makes it easier. Honestly the media are idiots.

CTID!! I can’t sleep!

Look at these loser Arsenal fans 😂

• Haha

LaraQ

VIP Member
I was gonna say Jack's been quiet, just seen him looking a bit tipsy 😂
---

I don't believe this at all. Poor from City Xtra!
I'm pissed about the timing.Mid fuckin parade.One thing that makes me doubt it's true is that I don't think they would release the news that Pep is leaving at this point.It would disrupt the next season entirely.Players wouldn't sign for us if they thought Pep was leaving etc.

• Heart

Caro87

Thank god for Eddie there 🙈
---
Yes Phil!!!
---
Also how is Pep in a jumper today, is it cold in Fulham? Its warm here in Manchester

• Heart

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
I'd love to go to the parade but I've got no chance getting there and back on my own at that time leaving the crotch goblin at home on their own 😭😭 the coverage better be on point this year....not like last year's shit show although think the weather played it's part

• Sad
  • Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
View attachment 2910685

Oh fuck off.These people want Pep to leave so badly.This article in The Atlantic really pissed me off.It basically says there is nothing worth Guardiola staying on for if we win 4 in a row and if he stays any longer he will be risking his legacy.The writer of this story admits to being a Liverpool fan in his twitter replies,so def no bias here.:rolleyes:
Isn’t it hilarious how obsessed they are with him? Sometimes I think rivals are more obsessed with him than we are. :LOL: They’re so desperate for him to leave so their teams can magically and immediately become champions. Because that’s definitely how it works.

johndoe111

VIP Member
Proper pisses me off that clubs seem to try harder against us but just let Arsenal walk all over them like literally goal after goal 😡😡😡
Totally get this! I’m sick of being told we play boring football! We can’t play proper football against teams that just sit in the penalty box! Fair play to the few teams that turn up and give it a go!

9Pine

VIP Member
Just went to get myself some Maltesers to cheer myself up, only to be served by a gloating Red talking to the customer behind me. Never heard such b******s. I could’ve punched her lights out. I’d loved to have mentioned the 4 x PL record haul. Instead, I just walked out with my Maltesers!
---
I bet this will stick in Prince George’s memory more than anyone in red.
IMG_4910.jpeg

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I voted PL because for me that’s the bread and butter. But I have such nostalgia for the FA Cup. After we won it in 2011, I was sure we’d peaked and we’d never, ever top that. I was over the moon. :LOL:

• Heart

9Pine

VIP Member
The sun is shining and the sky is Blue. Let‘s hope for Philip Walter Foden to cap off his wonderful season with a goal or two as early as possible. He must be buzzing. We can’t do a Villa or QPR again!
I manifested it!
---
The first was after only 79 seconds apparently!

• Heart