Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caro87

Also at least Arsenal lost too so they aren't going into their next prem game with the momentum of getting to semi finals.

Bring on Chelsea on Saturday.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
😬😬😬😬😬 I definitely do not want penalties 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I'd rather get a 4th league title than UCL title I think I just don't want all the baaahhh city are shit they lost to Madrid blah blah 😭😭😭😭

Just Drive

VIP Member
Lads, the level of sodium and copium by our rivals. 🤣 They are writing essays in every comment section about how much they “don’t care about City! 115!” 🤣 Cry harder, you wankers!

• Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
I voted PL because that’s the one I believe will mean the most to Pep to get four consecutive titles. It would be incredible. Then CL, then FA Cup.

Let‘s hope we’re still top by Sunday evening!
And four PL titles on the bounce hasn’t been done before so it’d be amazing not to have to hear from the history/heritage merchants that they did it 1,000 years ago.

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
I don’t even know what to say about it all it feels very strange because we were the better team we should’ve put the game to bed minutes after our first goal chance after chance it was awful.

It’s bitter sweet but if we win the league and FA cup that’s a great season considering the way we’ve played and results we’ve had we’ve been below par it can’t be denied.

What is it with Madrid and that trophy it’s like it’s there given right to dominate it.

• Heart

9Pine

VIP Member
Our Phil. Age 23. Six Premier League titles. Footballer of the Year. Football Writers’ Footballer of the Year. Two gorgeous kids with a baby on the way!

And today’s MOTM. Amazing. Bring on the Euros.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

olivia321

VIP Member
OMG Liv, he’s looking right at you!! 💙 These pics are amazing! Happy for you, my friend. Thank you for bringing us along.

Blonde dope. 🤣
Aww I love him 🩵 love you all as well

I can’t lie the Pep news has made me feel sick but yesterday watching the match I thought to myself he looks like he’s had enough.

I just hope it’s nonsense.

I was across the road from Kendals near the traffic lights people were pushing and shoving I felt like kicking them.

• Heart

LaraQ

VIP Member
Screenshot 2024-05-20 122903.png

Of course as soon as we win anything, all the journalists want to know is when Pep will leave.Can they just give it a rest for one day?.Maybe he'll leave next season,maybe he won't.They are just so desperate for him to go.

• Angry

Just Drive

VIP Member
In fact it does !
😂

I love pep.

He is so hot when he curses. 🥵 It’s nice to see him laugh at such an asinine question. Of course nobody likes us! “Football died!” was the reaction to our treble and will be the reaction again if we finish the job on Sunday.

But do we or Pep give two tiny mouse shits what all the chuckle fucks out there think of us? Do we fuck.

CITEH! 💙

• Heart