Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caro87

Our Phil. Age 23. Six Premier Leagues. Footballer of the Year. Football Writers’ Footballer of the Year. Two gorgeous kids with a baby on the way!

And today’s MOTM. Amazing. Bring on the Euros.
I'm so glad he waited patiently for his chance, I remember all the rubbish a few years ago saying how unhappy he was.

He's just absolutely amazing and completely upped his game this season.

One more game to go before I have to make do with watching England.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

LaraQ

VIP Member
When you play like dog shit but still win.We dug deep for that one.We played a tough game just 3 days ago and it showed.Got the 3 points. 💙 💙

• Heart

Caro87

I told you I told you I knew they would both crumble I just didn’t expect it to be the same day

OH MY FUCKIN GOD
I've been saying it as well, I had a feeling it was going to be Villa.

Back in our hands just how we like it.

Arsenal have a few tough fixtures too, a london Derby and then the North London Derby, although Tottenham have been very inconsistent you never know with them!

So they really couldn't afford to slip now!

• Heart

9Pine

VIP Member
The sun is shining and the sky is Blue. Let‘s hope for Philip Walter Foden to cap off his wonderful season with a goal or two as early as possible. He must be buzzing. We can’t do a Villa or QPR again!

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
Pitch invasion is pathetic and ruins it for everyone
It’s a 4 peat for gods sky blue !! We did it!! I love you all

good on Bernardo for getting mad at the losers who started to come on before whistle. Absolutely embarrassing

• Heart

9Pine

VIP Member
So lucky! Awww love all of these. Thanks for posting here. 🩵 love to see sky blue views

None of them can do the confetti cannon haha 😂

Omg absolute meltdown in Jack thread if true.

Hope we get good family pics but at the same time I hope they get privacy and enjoy the much needed rest.
Pep did his confetti cannon first time, with no instructions! I suppose it comes with experience……😛 I suspect he's good at everything!

IMG_8167.jpeg

• Heart

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
What's annoying me is the hype Bellingham is getting....guy did nothing across the 2 legs 😒 oh except roll on the floor complaining 😒 😒 urgh I hope he gets the shits

futbolista

VIP Member
How are the wankers in your group chat? Thoughts and prayers to them. :ROFLMAO: Cris is queen, there is no question.

I updated my profile pic to this year’s version of Johnny Johnny Stones with the PL trophy. :D Even hotter than last year’s pic.

I still have a big smile on my face. Centurions, Treble, Fourpeat. 6 PL trophies in the last 7 years. And we‘re poised to do the double double. I never, ever could have imagined this as a City fan many years ago. 😭 ABSOLUTELY BUZZING.

Josep Guardiola, you gorgeous genius!

View attachment 2946591
View attachment 2946592
View attachment 2946594

Not quite, Mr. Chairman! 🤣

View attachment 2946595
I have been drinking the tears of salty losers all day and night 🥲😎🩵

• Haha
  • Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
Is our legend Vinny going to get some Europe experience before replacing Pep at City someday?
Interesting move but I wish Vinny would stay with Burnley and keep working with them. Prem is hard - esp for a team that got promoted. But to go from a team that got relegated again to a team like Bayern? Munich ownership is gonna toss him out the moment the team doesn’t perform how they want. Or move to a diff team in bundesliga or la Liga