Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caro87

Just realised Edy won't be back Sunday if hes gone off with concussion.

Lets get a third 🥳

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3

Just Drive

VIP Member
If anyone hears that someone has killed their husband in the Manchester area due to a football related incident, it will probably be me as hes just told me he is watching it with me tonight and is hoping for a draw to make the last day of the season interesting.
Boot him out and change the locks! (Just for the night.)

• Haha

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
No Phil or Erling in training 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ meanwhile Chelsea have cropped even more players meaning arsenal will probably walk all over them tonight 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Just Drive

VIP Member
I have a suspicion that Erling will be out for awhile but I didn’t know anything was wrong with Phil. That’s bad news.

• Sad

9Pine

VIP Member
I live between the Etihad and the snipe in you know that area?

Oxford road is a nightmare they wouldn’t be willing to shut that off for a parade.

I’m on the fence with the Pep news I think or I hope it’s just nonsense and he stays another few seasons
Sorry, only just seen this. I don’t know where the the snipe is. Before the team went to the Etihad, I used to walk from M’cr Piccadilly.

I meant Oxford St not Road! Didn’t they finish the parade there one year, near where the old Odeon was? I just think even starting (or finishing) at the Etihad would give more people a chance to see it without being crammed into one half a mile route.

• Heart

LaraQ

VIP Member
Bellingham said recently that it any player from Real Madrid gets to the final or semi finals, that they would get some extra time off,rather than having to come back for pre season training.I wonder if Pep will do the same?.It doesn't matter if Rodri misses out on the friendlies in the US.We need him fresh and rested.

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
We haven't talked about it enough, but what an incredible save by Ortega when Son was on for that goal.100% thought he was going to score,so did Pep obviously. :LOL: Terrifying moment. And no,we weren't at out best last night,we looked nervous, but we fought hard and got the 3 points.
I missed so much of the match so I missed that moment. I have to fully rewatch. So terrible that I had the match on silent during work zoom 😂
---

also f’n love Stefan!!

• Heart