Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaraQ

VIP Member
Pretty even first half.We do look tired though.That Nicolas Jackson miss was unbelievable,I could've put that away.

Reactions: 3

LaraQ

VIP Member
Our legend Vinny Kompany to Bayern Munich confirmed. Be good to him, Munich. 💙 We’re going to need him back in a few years.
I'm fascinated to see how he does there.My feeling is that it's too soon for such a big job,I hope I'm wrong.Bayern run through managers fast and if he doesn't win the Bundesliga next year they will probably sack him.Pep LOVES De Zerbi.That 's who I think he wants to take over when he leaves.(I don't).

Caro87

I keep switching between bbc and itv as ghe commentators are doing my head in.

May just mute them all.

LaraQ

VIP Member
I have a suspicion that Erling will be out for awhile but I didn’t know anything was wrong with Phil. That’s bad news.
Given his form recently,Haaland being out isn't as big a loss as Foden.I hope they're both back for the Brighton game though.

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
I hope the Liverpool fan in your group chat has shut up. 🤣
Yeah the Liverpool fans which is a big chunk of them have shut up. The ones who haven't are this one Madrid teenager who doesn't talk to me anymore because he tagged me for some match we lost a while back and I said I wasn't a butt hurt football incel and he's not talked to me since hahaha.

• Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
View attachment 2974633

It does sound like he's going doesn't it?.Or thinking about it at least.As much as I want him to stay,I don't begrudge him going for the money at the end of his career.Saudi money means security for his family,probably for generations.Hard to turn down.
I agree, I can’t fault him if that’s what he wants. Maybe City will give him a pay rise. :D I still think he’s more apt to go MLS and then retire but who knows.

LaraQ

VIP Member
it will be interesting as Maresca will know more about Pep’s mentality but it usually takes time for a team to get cohesive with a new manager. They prob should have kept poch. I’m sure Cole will be focused on trying to be the golden boot contender too.

We still have a while to go before the start of season and there’s going to be transfers, new players (not necessarily city but maybe). I honestly think that we need a sub for Rodri. He’s been going hard for years and with him playing full minutes for Spain in euros I’m afraid for his health next season.
Agree. We're so reliant on him,if he's not playing we go to shit, and he simply cannot play every game, we'll kill the guy..
We need a really good transfer window,our defence needs to be shored up,we were leaking goals last season, and Arsenal look so dangerous.

Getting rid of Poch was a big mistake imo.He was really starting to turn the club around.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Just woke up!! So happy! Couldn’t wake up at 4:30 bc I stayed up to see Aurora borealis last night from my porch and now woke up to a win!! I’m thrilled 🩵

here’s iPhone pic. Did any of you see it from where you were?

View attachment 2929156
---
Wow, that’s gorgeous! I’m so glad you were able to see it. Good morning to you. What a game from the boys. 💙

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Pre season training starts July 9. Euro final is July 14. Summer friendlies start July 23. Forgot the Olympics are happening too. I think the only player that may get called up is Julian who’s playing in copa America.

Some of these guys won’t get a break or much of an summer.
Julian may not join City until September because of this stupid schedule.

LaraQ

VIP Member
No Phil or Erling in training 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ meanwhile Chelsea have cropped even more players meaning arsenal will probably walk all over them tonight 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Of course Cole Palmer is ill when Arsenal play them,Chelsea's one really dangerous player.Arse will steamroller them.:cautious:I wonder what's up with Phil?.We need him.