Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Yes currently road tripping and spending time near to ocean and forest. But I’ll drive into a town and sit at a cafe and eat breakfast and stream the match.

Would be the dream if he stayed for 10 years and beat more records. Would love it if we were cleared of any charges and he stayed longer just for more BOILED PISS AND CRYING TWATS
I would love if he stayed at City for 10 more years!
---

Damn I know the lads will be in nyc for the match and prob do a visit at the store
Are you going? Do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

futbolista

VIP Member
I’m watching on some dodgy stream and I just have to say the announcers are idiots

we need a halftime pep pep talk. Time to get to work lads 🩵

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
@futbolista Nice score to wake up to?.⚽ ⚽ ⚽ ⚽
Just woke up!! So happy! Couldn’t wake up at 4:30 bc I stayed up to see Aurora borealis last night from my porch and now woke up to a win!! I’m thrilled 🩵

here’s iPhone pic. Did any of you see it from where you were?

IMG_1584.jpeg

---

• Heart

johndoe111

VIP Member
I said to my husband when looking at the remaining fixtures that I reckon United may be the only team to take points off Arsenal now.

He's a united fan and just laughed at me and reminded me I'd watched their last few games 🙈
My nail guy said he will take points from Arsenal 😂😂😂😂 I just laughed at said if you turn up! He’s UTD
---
This is uncomfortable 😣

Last edited:

LaraQ

VIP Member
February looks brutal.Tough away game against Chelsea first up.Pep against his Protege Enzo Maresco, which will be interesting.