Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

futbolista

VIP Member
February looks brutal.Tough away game against Chelsea first up.Pep against his Protege Enzo Maresco, which will be interesting.
it will be interesting as Maresca will know more about Pep’s mentality but it usually takes time for a team to get cohesive with a new manager. They prob should have kept poch. I’m sure Cole will be focused on trying to be the golden boot contender too.

We still have a while to go before the start of season and there’s going to be transfers, new players (not necessarily city but maybe). I honestly think that we need a sub for Rodri. He’s been going hard for years and with him playing full minutes for Spain in euros I’m afraid for his health next season.

Reactions: 2

futbolista

VIP Member
How we all feeling about tomorrow 😶🌫😶🌫😶🌫😶🌫😶🌫😬😬😬😬😬😬
Nervous AS F. I'm an idiot and forgot to check match schedule and I scheduled a zoom meeting an hour before kick off that I cannot cancel or reschedule. Hopefully it ends before kick off but with my luck it won't.

Have been ignoring my guys group chat because everyone in it hates city and is praying for our demise. Come on lads and Pep!! We know what you're capable of!!!

Love you blues!!

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Nervous AS F. I'm an idiot and forgot to check match schedule and I scheduled a zoom meeting an hour before kick off that I cannot cancel or reschedule. Hopefully it ends before kick off but with my luck it won't.

Have been ignoring my guys group chat because everyone in it hates city and is praying for our demise. Come on lads and Pep!! We know what you're capable of!!!

Love you blues!!
I hope the Liverpool fan in your group chat has shut up. 🤣

• Haha

9Pine

VIP Member
There’s magic in that jumper!

Congratulations to Erling on his second consecutive Golden Boot! 💙 🎉 And he was out for 2 months this season! Not bad for a “League Two player”.
Did Phil make it to the top 5 in the Golden Boot too? My app hasn’t updated yet.