Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
Proper pisses me off that clubs seem to try harder against us but just let Arsenal walk all over them like literally goal after goal 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 4

futbolista

VIP Member
Are you traveling? Make sure you turn Canada City Blue tomorrow.

I’d be very surprised if Pep didn’t extend his contract I think he should beat Fergie’s trophies record then go where ever his heart desires.
Yes currently road tripping and spending time near to ocean and forest. But I’ll drive into a town and sit at a cafe and eat breakfast and stream the match.

Would be the dream if he stayed for 10 years and beat more records. Would love it if we were cleared of any charges and he stayed longer just for more BOILED PISS AND CRYING TWATS

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Erl better get off thr yacht and stop hanging out with kumanis and into pre pre season training.
The kamanis will be with him at pre season training, basically a package deal at this point
---
Bellingham said recently that it any player from Real Madrid gets to the final or semi finals, that they would get some extra time off,rather than having to come back for pre season training.I wonder if Pep will do the same?.It doesn't matter if Rodri misses out on the friendlies in the US.We need him fresh and rested.
There mandated fa holiday is 2 weeks the last time I checked, so they’ll get two weeks plus whatever pep gives them but obviously like some of the England players did they can choose to comeback whenever they want if they feel like it

futbolista

VIP Member

I’m so glad this partnership is finished. Pep looks good though - Pep probably said don't make me look like a twat like the lads. LOL.

View attachment 2949402

Kev looking as fresh as a daisy.Jack,Rodri and Erl look absolutely wasted. :LOL: 🍾🍻
haha not surprised by jack. Why is Erling in practice kit or whatever that is? Rodri you deserve it. Kevin probably had one sip of champagne.

• Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
Yeah the Liverpool fans which is a big chunk of them have shut up. The ones who haven't are this one Madrid teenager who doesn't talk to me anymore because he tagged me for some match we lost a while back and I said I wasn't a butt hurt football incel and he's not talked to me since hahaha.
Ask them if they’re looking forward to the Liverpool documentary. :ROFLMAO: I have two LFC fans at work and they both said the documentary shouldn’t be released, and I said, so you only support your team when they’re good?? Plastic glory hunters. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
I can’t even lie I’ve hated this season I’ve not enjoyed any of it, it’s all been a bit blah but honestly these next 2 weeks are going to be magical 🩵🩵

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Fuck Everton for being one of the several bastard clubs who voted against City but the gobshites just beat Liverpool! 🎉 🤣

• Haha

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
At least goal difference will be irrelevant if we win all our games. Fingers crossed 🤞
Won't it go to GD if we all win our remaining games 🤔 lemme do some math

If we win all 6 we finish on 91 Arsenal have a maximum 12 points left so could only finish on 89 🤔

Reactions: 3

futbolista

VIP Member
Our legend Vinny Kompany to Bayern Munich confirmed. Be good to him, Munich. 💙 We’re going to need him back in a few years.
It’s going to be an interesting journey for Vinny there. Even Munich fan comments are harsh. He obviously knows what he signed up for - hopefully it won’t be a miserable time for him. Just tell Bambi to come here 😂 - I love him.
Vinny seems like the heir apparent but I feel like whomever comes after pep will be a shock and not him.

Also all these transfer rumours already have my head in.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Just going to ignore social media transfer talk. It’s doing my head in
Same. I don’t think we’re in for as big a summer as some fans assumed. We can’t just buy everyone and sell no one. 🤣 And there are still unknowns, like Bernardo, Kyle, Ederson, and others. I just don’t want players to drag their feet for ages like last year. It hinders our transfer business and it’s just not good for anyone.

futbolista

VIP Member
Pre season training starts July 9. Euro final is July 14. Summer friendlies start July 23. Forgot the Olympics are happening too. I think the only player that may get called up is Julian who’s playing in copa America.

Some of these guys won’t get a break or much of an summer.

• Sad

Just Drive

VIP Member
Between being our most important player yet again all season and the Euros right now, I’m not sure how Rodri is still standing upright. Superman.

• Heart

LaraQ

VIP Member
Screenshot 2024-06-04 203938.png

It does sound like he's going doesn't it?.Or thinking about it at least.As much as I want him to stay,I don't begrudge him going for the money at the end of his career.Saudi money means security for his family,probably for generations.Hard to turn down.

• Sad