Pep Guardiola #7 “I Want My Warriors”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

The boys and the PL trophy!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hope you got home safe 🩵

Typical Manchester weather wasn’t it 🙄 wasn’t as busy as last years but it was still brill even tho I’m still annoyed about yesterday
We might even have passed each other or been on the same tram maybe!

I wonder if they’ll have any future parades finishing in Albert Sq when the Town Hall work is complete? I don’t think Deansgate or Oxford Road are ideal really.

The folk having dinner in Piccolino above Next had a fantastic view of the start and kept dry too.

I loved all the ‘history makers’ graphics. A worthy celebration 🩵🩵🩵🩵

IMG_8136.jpeg
IMG_8110.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They all really needed a lesson on the confetti canons before setting off. There’s a video of John trying to teach Kyle but also getting it wrong himself
He probably took advice from Jack last Sunday which nearly ended his chances of ever being a father!

• Haha
We might even have passed each other or been on the same tram maybe!

I wonder if they’ll have any future parades finishing in Albert Sq when the Town Hall work is complete? I don’t think Deansgate or Oxford Road are ideal really.

The folk having dinner in Piccolino above Next had a fantastic view of the start and kept dry too.

I loved all the ‘history makers’ graphics. A worthy celebration 🩵🩵🩵🩵

View attachment 2959260View attachment 2959262
I live between the Etihad and the snipe in you know that area?

Oxford road is a nightmare they wouldn’t be willing to shut that off for a parade.

I’m on the fence with the Pep news I think or I hope it’s just nonsense and he stays another few seasons

• Heart
Reactions: 5
From rumours I’ve heard he’s possibly already secured fatherhood
WHAT??.The Grealish thread is about to explode if this is true.
---
On a side note,I wonder where Pep is going on Holiday this year?.

Reactions: 4
I like to think that the little wave was for me to pass onto his Tattle Fan Club!

View attachment 2959124
---
Here is Pep releasing his blue confetti! Now there’s an analogy for you all.

View attachment 2959135
I came, I saw, I conquered, I also accidentally posted these in the Erling thread I didn’t even see the blonde dope.

View attachment 2959085View attachment 2959087View attachment 2959088
View attachment 2959152
The boys and the PL trophy!
So lucky! Awww love all of these. Thanks for posting here. 🩵 love to see sky blue views

None of them can do the confetti cannon haha 😂

WHAT??.The Grealish thread is about to explode if this is true.
---
On a side note,I wonder where Pep is going on Holiday this year?.
Omg absolute meltdown in Jack thread if true.

Hope we get good family pics but at the same time I hope they get privacy and enjoy the much needed rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So lucky! Awww love all of these. Thanks for posting here. 🩵 love to see sky blue views

None of them can do the confetti cannon haha 😂

Omg absolute meltdown in Jack thread if true.

Hope we get good family pics but at the same time I hope they get privacy and enjoy the much needed rest.
Pep did his confetti cannon first time, with no instructions! I suppose it comes with experience……😛 I suspect he's good at everything!

IMG_8167.jpeg

• Heart
So weird pep loves geminis - Phil, John, Kyle. Doku is one too - bday is tomorrow

• Heart