Pep Guardiola #7 “I Want My Warriors”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should be so proud and so should we!! It’s annoying the media love united and hate us as do other fans - so treating winning the FA cup like it’s bigger than 4 in a row

So what time is the parade and where can I watch it!!
Completly agree with everything you’ve said! We’ll beat them in the community shield and we’ll comfortably beat them in the league next season. duck them.

Coverage starts at 6 probably be on the City app YouTube those platforms

Stay safe traveler 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The more I think about it,the more I feel the yesterday was just one game too far for us.I think the lads gave everything they had to win the Premier League.Our results over the last couple of months show that.They were exhausted physically and mentally,whereas Man U literally had nothing to lose and could play more freely.
Anyway,I'm proud of this team, and like I said,I would take winning 4 Premier Leagues in a row over the CL or The FA Cup all day long.Incredible season imo.
Totally agree. We did the PL fourpeat. We are also celebrating the Club World Cup and Super Cup today.
They should be so proud and so should we!! It’s annoying the media love united and hate us as do other fans - so treating winning the FA cup like it’s bigger than 4 in a row

So what time is the parade and where can I watch it!!
11:15 PST on the City You Tube channel.
---
Completly agree with everything you’ve said! We’ll beat them in the community shield and we’ll comfortably beat them in the league next season. duck them.

Coverage starts at 6 probably be on the City app YouTube those platforms

Stay safe traveler 🩷
If you go to the parade, be safe and have fun!

• Heart
I’m on my way to the parade with loads of happy Blues. Yesterday is forgotten already.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s raining like last year. Maybe Pep will take his top off like Ruben & Jack!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I ended up having to go to a leaseholder meeting for where I live, which ended with some drinks so I didn't make it in ,so have a stream on instead now.

Hope @olivia321 and @9Pine are loving it 🥰

• Heart
Those beautiful blue flares, our boys downing champers, and the best manager in the world… 😭 💙🎉🍾
“The blues are taking over…”

I love this club, this manager, Manchester, and all of you beautiful blues on this thread.

WE DID THE FOURPEAT!

@olivia321 and @9Pine where are you standing?

• Heart
I was gonna say Jack's been quiet, just seen him looking a bit tipsy 😂
---

I don't believe this at all. Poor from City Xtra!
I'm pissed about the timing.Mid fuckin parade.One thing that makes me doubt it's true is that I don't think they would release the news that Pep is leaving at this point.It would disrupt the next season entirely.Players wouldn't sign for us if they thought Pep was leaving etc.

• Heart
I'm pissed about the timing.Mid fuckin parade.One thing that makes me doubt it's true is that I don't think they would release the news that Pep is leaving at this point.It would disrupt the next season entirely.Players wouldn't sign for us if they thought Pep was leaving etc.
leave it for a daily fail reporter to post this mid parade. Don’t click because there’s actually no proof and all speculation.
---
IMG_1736.jpeg

CLICK BAIT 🤮🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Those beautiful blue flares, our boys downing champers, and the best manager in the world… 😭 💙🎉🍾
“The blues are taking over…”

I love this club, this manager, Manchester, and all of you beautiful blues on this thread.

WE DID THE FOURPEAT!

@olivia321 and @9Pine where are you standing?
I was near the start point at the Football Museum but got a great view of Pep as he was at the back of the second bus and it stopped for ages. I’ll post a photo or video in a bit. I then followed right up Deansgate along with thousands of others. So pleased I went after the disappointment of yesterday and the turnout was fabulous.

• Heart
Poor timing on parade day. If he goes, he goes. The man has accomplished everything humanly possible at City. I would hate it, but if anyone’s earned a break or change of scenery, it’s our gaffer. This job is a killer; it’s so much stress, scrutiny, criticism, and unrealistic expectations. To a lot of fans and media morons, anything less than a treble is a “failure” or “crisis” now. Pep is phenomenal but he’s not a robot.
---
I was near the start point at the Football Museum but got a great view of Pep as he was at the back of the second bus and it stopped for ages. I’ll post a photo or video in a bit. I then followed right up Deansgate along with thousands of others. So pleased I went after the disappointment of yesterday and the turnout was fabulous.
That’s amazing! Turnout looked great on the stream.

• Heart
I came, I saw, I conquered, I also accidentally posted these in the Erling thread I didn’t even see the blonde dope.

IMG_0205.jpeg
IMG_0206.jpeg
IMG_0207.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Someone said everyone looks miserable in the other thread. Why are other people miserable 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I came, I saw, I conquered, I also accidentally posted these in the Erling thread I didn’t even see the blonde dope.

View attachment 2959085View attachment 2959087View attachment 2959088
OMG Liv, he’s looking right at you!! 💙 These pics are amazing! Happy for you, my friend. Thank you for bringing us along.

Blonde dope. 🤣
---

Someone said everyone looks miserable in the other thread. Why are other people miserable 😂
Pep is looking right at you in the second one. 🥵

• Heart
OMG Liv, he’s looking right at you!! 💙 These pics are amazing! Happy for you, my friend. Thank you for bringing us along.

Blonde dope. 🤣
Aww I love him 🩵 love you all as well

I can’t lie the Pep news has made me feel sick but yesterday watching the match I thought to myself he looks like he’s had enough.

I just hope it’s nonsense.

I was across the road from Kendals near the traffic lights people were pushing and shoving I felt like kicking them.

• Heart
I like to think that the little wave was for me to pass onto his Tattle Fan Club!

---
Here is Pep releasing his blue confetti! Now there’s an analogy for you all.

IMG_8167.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9