Pep Guardiola #7 “I Want My Warriors”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a terrible fan. Can’t bear it so I’ve walked away from the tv.

Reactions: 4
Gutted about the result,winning The FA Cup would've been the cherry on top of an unexpectedly great season.We made history,won 4 PL league titles in a row.I would've bitten your arm off for that at the start of the season. 💙

• Heart
Gutted about the result,winning The FA Cup would've been the cherry on top of an unexpectedly great season.We made history,won 4 PL league titles in a row.I would've bitten your arm off for that at the start of the season. 💙
Exactly. Let’s remember we’re still the greatest and four time record breakers.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
At least we can all agree that we’re not glory hunting twats which United fans can never say

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've had to quickly get the text in to my brother who is a united fan to say well played to united :sick:
---
Have to avoid facebook and all the 'what colour is Manchester now then' posts which are just ridiculous.

Last edited:
I’ll probably go I’m just being a sore loser

I hate United
We still won the league. If we won it’s a tin pot trophy! Go see our boys and make heart eyes with josko ! Hopefully he’ll do a shirtless top of the bus with Ruben

• Heart
I agree! I had a lot of doubts after we lost to Wolves and drew to Crystal Palace and Chelsea. At least we got the historic fourpeat.
At least we can all agree that we’re not glory hunting twats which United fans can never say
I hope all those United fans have a safe journey back to America and on the tube. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Just went to get myself some Maltesers to cheer myself up, only to be served by a gloating Red talking to the customer behind me. Never heard such b******s. I could’ve punched her lights out. I’d loved to have mentioned the 4 x PL record haul. Instead, I just walked out with my Maltesers!
---
I bet this will stick in Prince George’s memory more than anyone in red.
IMG_4910.jpeg

• Heart
Just went to get myself some Maltesers to cheer myself up, only to be served by a gloating Red talking to the customer behind me. Never heard such b******s. I could’ve punched her lights out. I’d loved to have mentioned the 4 x PL record haul. Instead, I just walked out with my Maltesers!
---
View attachment 2957094
George meeting royalty, he should count himself lucky!

• Haha
We also smashed these fuckers twice in the league this season.End of.

• Heart
---
View attachment 2957094
Share the shop details I’ll gladly knock her out.

Enjoy your Maltesers 💜

I’m fine with losing but not to that fuckin lot

• Heart
---
View attachment 2957094
How do the beckham kids end up everywhere

• Haha
The more I think about it,the more I feel the yesterday was just one game too far for us.I think the lads gave everything they had to win the Premier League.Our results over the last couple of months show that.They were exhausted physically and mentally,whereas Man U literally had nothing to lose and could play more freely.
Anyway,I'm proud of this team, and like I said,I would take winning 4 Premier Leagues in a row over the CL or The FA Cup all day long.Incredible season imo.

• Heart
The more I think about it,the more I feel the yesterday was just one game too far for us.I think the lads gave everything they had to win the Premier League.Our results over the last couple of months show that.They were exhausted physically and mentally,whereas Man U literally had nothing to lose and could play more freely.
Anyway,I'm proud of this team, and like I said,I would take winning 4 Premier Leagues in a row over the CL or The FA Cup all day long.Incredible season imo.
They should be so proud and so should we!! It’s annoying the media love united and hate us as do other fans - so treating winning the FA cup like it’s bigger than 4 in a row

So what time is the parade and where can I watch it!!

• Heart