Pep Guardiola #7 “I Want My Warriors”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our legend Vinny Kompany to Bayern Munich confirmed. Be good to him, Munich. 💙 We’re going to need him back in a few years.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I live between the Etihad and the snipe in you know that area?

Oxford road is a nightmare they wouldn’t be willing to shut that off for a parade.

I’m on the fence with the Pep news I think or I hope it’s just nonsense and he stays another few seasons
Sorry, only just seen this. I don’t know where the the snipe is. Before the team went to the Etihad, I used to walk from M’cr Piccadilly.

I meant Oxford St not Road! Didn’t they finish the parade there one year, near where the old Odeon was? I just think even starting (or finishing) at the Etihad would give more people a chance to see it without being crammed into one half a mile route.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Our legend Vinny Kompany to Bayern Munich confirmed. Be good to him, Munich. 💙 We’re going to need him back in a few years.
I'm fascinated to see how he does there.My feeling is that it's too soon for such a big job,I hope I'm wrong.Bayern run through managers fast and if he doesn't win the Bundesliga next year they will probably sack him.Pep LOVES De Zerbi.That 's who I think he wants to take over when he leaves.(I don't).

It’s going to be an interesting journey for Vinny there. Even Munich fan comments are harsh. He obviously knows what he signed up for - hopefully it won’t be a miserable time for him. Just tell Bambi to come here 😂 - I love him.
Vinny seems like the heir apparent but I feel like whomever comes after pep will be a shock and not him.

Also all these transfer rumours already have my head in.

Just going to ignore social media transfer talk. It’s doing my head in
Same. I don’t think we’re in for as big a summer as some fans assumed. We can’t just buy everyone and sell no one. 🤣 And there are still unknowns, like Bernardo, Kyle, Ederson, and others. I just don’t want players to drag their feet for ages like last year. It hinders our transfer business and it’s just not good for anyone.

Screenshot 2024-06-04 203938.png

It does sound like he's going doesn't it?.Or thinking about it at least.As much as I want him to stay,I don't begrudge him going for the money at the end of his career.Saudi money means security for his family,probably for generations.Hard to turn down.

• Sad
View attachment 2974633

It does sound like he's going doesn't it?.Or thinking about it at least.As much as I want him to stay,I don't begrudge him going for the money at the end of his career.Saudi money means security for his family,probably for generations.Hard to turn down.
I agree, I can’t fault him if that’s what he wants. Maybe City will give him a pay rise. :D I still think he’s more apt to go MLS and then retire but who knows.

View attachment 2974633

I’ve said it since the start of the season when he spent his recovery in the Middle East. Think his family want the warmer lifestyle, probably base themselves in Dubai or Abu Dhabi and quick flight over to matches

Reactions: 4
Babes the chairman’s interview is up

• Heart
Babes the chairman’s interview is up

This is what we’ve been waiting for! I love this man and his eloquence and introspection. I always feel strangely inspired after his interviews.

• Heart
Happy anniversary to us ! Can’t believe it’s been a year 🩵 love you all

• Heart
Reactions: 6