Pep Guardiola #7 “I Want My Warriors”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That header by Kevin was a thing of beauty

3-0 half time just hand us the title now

• Heart
Reactions: 5
1 down 5 more to go 🙌🏼🙌🏼 I'm begging spurs actually give arsenal a game this weekend. I'm hoping their push for European football makes them wanna win more

Reactions: 4
There is speculation this is a contract extension interview on twitter 🤔🤔🤔 would love it but peps said he would think about it when the season is done
I think he'll extend for another year and then play it by ear after that.I know he says he want to coach a national team, but I think the limited time he would get to spend with them would be frustrating for someone like him.He has the perfect set up at City.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The meltdowns from rival fans are going to be spectacular.Everyone knows we're just an oil club who bought all our titles.😏

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ill will start a charity to help all the crying opposition twats afford therapy. Lol jk they can cry themselves into oblivion

• Heart
Khaldoun’s end of season interview last year was what told me they knew the charges were baseless. I hope we sue the league and the media for defamation and put the money toward club-related charities in Manchester.
---

Spurs being Spurs unfortunately.
I just wanted them to find form now and then drop off 😂😂😂
---
I don’t know if I’m more happy we scored from a corner 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I said to my husband when looking at the remaining fixtures that I reckon United may be the only team to take points off Arsenal now.

He's a united fan and just laughed at me and reminded me I'd watched their last few games 🙈

• Haha
I said to my husband when looking at the remaining fixtures that I reckon United may be the only team to take points off Arsenal now.

He's a united fan and just laughed at me and reminded me I'd watched their last few games 🙈
My nail guy said he will take points from Arsenal 😂😂😂😂 I just laughed at said if you turn up! He’s UTD
---
This is uncomfortable 😣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3