Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

olivia321

VIP Member
What's annoying me is the hype Bellingham is getting....guy did nothing across the 2 legs 😒 oh except roll on the floor complaining 😒 😒 urgh I hope he gets the shits
He’s one arrogant over hyped prick and I’m glad he chose Madrid over us because that growing ego and big head is not what Pep wants in his dressing room. A injury would do him no harm

Saturday is massive and I hope Wolves and Fulham get 3 points this weekend

Reactions: 4

Just Drive

VIP Member
These idiot pundits. Last week Erl is the ultimate flop now he’s the ultimate weapon to come off the bench. EFF these guys

Love you Erl
“League Two player.” 🤣 Pundits and rivals are such dick wads. The jealousy wafts off them like a stench from an open sewer in July.

• Haha

johndoe111

VIP Member
The dogs just bloody left me to go to bed, so now im sat on my own in the dark watching it. I don't think I can cope with 30 more minutes.
Iv got back to back meetings from 8.30am and then parents eve! Could have done with this being done and dusted 🤣

• Haha

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
Great start but slacking a bit now. Gutted Nath has gone off injured....but apparently city don't get injured players 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Sad

Just Drive

VIP Member
Bellingham said recently that it any player from Real Madrid gets to the final or semi finals, that they would get some extra time off,rather than having to come back for pre season training.I wonder if Pep will do the same?.It doesn't matter if Rodri misses out on the friendlies in the US.We need him fresh and rested.
I think I read somewhere that only 3 or 4 City first team players would go to the US for pre-season. Haaland is one of them. I think that’s a wise move. Otherwise, these guys will get no time off.

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
View attachment 2974633

It does sound like he's going doesn't it?.Or thinking about it at least.As much as I want him to stay,I don't begrudge him going for the money at the end of his career.Saudi money means security for his family,probably for generations.Hard to turn down.
I’ve said it since the start of the season when he spent his recovery in the Middle East. Think his family want the warmer lifestyle, probably base themselves in Dubai or Abu Dhabi and quick flight over to matches

johndoe111

VIP Member
Oh I meant Wolves vs Arsenal!

I know Brighton on Thursday, feels non stop at the moment!
Oh hahahahahaha sorry!!! Been up since 3am and then that game I can’t think!!

Come on wolves
---
I am worried about our 2 aways on the bounce but I trust 😫

• Heart
  • Haha

9Pine

VIP Member
I’d had to turn it off as I was too stressed so came on here instead! Now it’s back on….

• Heart

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
Do we reckon Eddy will be out for a bit? He left the city ground with his arm in a sling 😔 if he is out I have full faith in Stefan he has really stepped up when needed and hopefully might be the reason he stays next season

Just Drive

VIP Member
Congrats to Madrid
---
Also at least Arsenal lost too so they aren't going into their next prem game with the momentum of getting to semi finals.

Bring on Chelsea on Saturday.
Exactly. We still have a lot to play for.

We just missed too many chances today. Can’t get away with that against RM.

Last edited:
  • Sick

LaraQ

VIP Member
Big game today.I know the players are tired, but I'd love to see a reaction against the loss on Wednesday and see us go out and spank the Southerners.We can still do the double. 💙 💙

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Gutted about the result,winning The FA Cup would've been the cherry on top of an unexpectedly great season.We made history,won 4 PL league titles in a row.I would've bitten your arm off for that at the start of the season. 💙
I agree! I had a lot of doubts after we lost to Wolves and drew to Crystal Palace and Chelsea. At least we got the historic fourpeat.
At least we can all agree that we’re not glory hunting twats which United fans can never say
I hope all those United fans have a safe journey back to America and on the tube. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Is our legend Vinny going to get some Europe experience before replacing Pep at City someday?
Terrible move, he spent money rash at Burnley and isn’t going to stay to let his “plan” play out. Reminding me very much of Owen coyle, trying to use us as a stepping stool and it not working. He needs to play on his city connections more for loans