Pep Guardiola #7 “I Want My Warriors”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is our legend Vinny going to get some Europe experience before replacing Pep at City someday?
Terrible move, he spent money rash at Burnley and isn’t going to stay to let his “plan” play out. Reminding me very much of Owen coyle, trying to use us as a stepping stool and it not working. He needs to play on his city connections more for loans

Reactions: 4
The Bayern job feels too much too soon for Vinny.I actually think he could've been the right replacement for De Zerbi at Brighton.
Bayern lost the league for the first time in 11 years this season and they are going to want results immediately.I wish him well, but it's going to be tough.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot 2024-05-24 161724.png

I bet the key player is Haaland.You stay,I stay, kind of thing.

What are we thinking about the game tomorrow?.Another chance to make history.If we win we become the first team to win the FA Cup and PL title 2 years in a row.💙💙

• Heart
View attachment 2954798

I bet the key player is Haaland.You stay,I stay, kind of thing.

What are we thinking about the game tomorrow?.Another chance to make history.If we win we become the first team to win the FA Cup and PL title 2 years in a row.💙💙
Could be Haaland. Haaland loves Pep and has credited him with altering his game for the better. Rumor has it Pep may stay through 2026 to make it 10 years at City then he and possibly Txiki are eyeing a move to NYCFC since both are part of the City Football Group.

I would HATE for them for them to go to the MLS. I was devastated enough when Rolo did. But the Guardiolas do love NY.

Let’s stuff the rags tomorrow and make more history. 💙

Parade on Sunday! 🎉🍾

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wish I was going Wembley 🩵 I’ll be at the parade Sunday outside Zara as always

What time have you and @futbolista set your alarms for tomorrow???
Im an old lady so I’m already up without alarm for a 7am match ha. On the road so need to find a stable place I can get wifi and get a dodgy stream.

wish I could celebrate in person!

Could be Haaland. Haaland loves Pep and has credited him with altering his game for the better. Rumor has it Pep may stay through 2026 to make it 10 years at City then he and possibly Txiki are eyeing a move to NYCFC since both are part of the City Football Group.

I would HATE for them for them to go to the MLS. I was devastated enough when Rolo did. But the Guardiolas do love NY.

Let’s stuff the rags tomorrow and make more history. 💙

Parade on Sunday! 🎉🍾
I don’t want pep and txiki to come to
MLS. What a hot mess that league is. Messi was supposed to come with Miami to Vancouver for the match. People paid $300-400 for the tickets. Messi busquets and Suarez not coming. What a joke.

also hope pep and Guardiolas know nyc is not the same as pre covid. All my lifer friends have left the city

Last edited:
  • Heart
Im an old lady so I’m already up without alarm for a 7am match ha. On the road so need to find a stable place I can get wifi and get a dodgy stream.

wish I could celebrate in person!

I don’t want pep and txiki to come to
MLS. What a hot mess that league is. Messi was supposed to come with Miami to Vancouver for the match. People paid $300-400 for the tickets. Messi busquets and Suarez not coming. What a joke.

also hope pep and Guardiolas know nyc is not the same as pre covid. All my lifer friends have left the ciry
Are you traveling? Make sure you turn Canada City Blue tomorrow.

I’d be very surprised if Pep didn’t extend his contract I think he should beat Fergie’s trophies record then go where ever his heart desires.

• Heart
Are you traveling? Make sure you turn Canada City Blue tomorrow.

I’d be very surprised if Pep didn’t extend his contract I think he should beat Fergie’s trophies record then go where ever his heart desires.
Yes currently road tripping and spending time near to ocean and forest. But I’ll drive into a town and sit at a cafe and eat breakfast and stream the match.

Would be the dream if he stayed for 10 years and beat more records. Would love it if we were cleared of any charges and he stayed longer just for more BOILED PISS AND CRYING TWATS

• Heart
I wish I was going Wembley 🩵 I’ll be at the parade Sunday outside Zara as always

What time have you and @futbolista set your alarms for tomorrow???
Ooops, got my days mixed up! 🤣 Sorry. I love that you’re going to the parade again! I’ll be up for the 7:00 am kick off.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Damn I know the lads will be in nyc for the match and prob do a visit at the store

• Heart
Yes currently road tripping and spending time near to ocean and forest. But I’ll drive into a town and sit at a cafe and eat breakfast and stream the match.

Would be the dream if he stayed for 10 years and beat more records. Would love it if we were cleared of any charges and he stayed longer just for more BOILED PISS AND CRYING TWATS
I would love if he stayed at City for 10 more years!
---

Damn I know the lads will be in nyc for the match and prob do a visit at the store
Are you going? Do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'd love to go to the parade but I've got no chance getting there and back on my own at that time leaving the crotch goblin at home on their own 😭😭 the coverage better be on point this year....not like last year's tit show although think the weather played it's part

• Sad
  • Heart
I'd love to go to the parade but I've got no chance getting there and back on my own at that time leaving the crotch goblin at home on their own 😭😭 the coverage better be on point this year....not like last year's tit show although think the weather played it's part
I bet if you DM’d Elz she’d look after the crotch goblin, that way we get better parade coverage and you get to attend

• Haha
Say a window was “accidentally” smashed
is there anything you’d like me to grab for you?

Your trip sounds so therapeutic @futbolista make sure you stay safe 🩷
I really feel Zara’s been lacking recently, so I’ll pass this year but thanks for the “offer”

• Haha