Pep Guardiola #7 “I Want My Warriors”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boom! 1-0

Very lucky to get that penalty in my opinion, but ill take it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
1 down 3 more PL games to go 🙌🏼 why did we not play like this in the 1st half of the season 🙄 where we're my 5 goal thrillers then huh 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤣 so bloody happy letssss go bluesssss 💙💙💙💙

• Heart
1 down 3 more PL games to go 🙌🏼 why did we not play like this in the 1st half of the season 🙄 where we're my 5 goal thrillers then huh 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤣 so bloody happy letssss go bluesssss 💙💙💙💙
I really hate when it goes down to the wire like this. Arsenal won’t drop points so we have to focus on ourselves. No bozo moments. And please no injuries. I was shocked but delighted to see Edy back so soon.

• Heart
I really hate when it goes down to the wire like this. Arsenal won’t drop points so we have to focus on ourselves. No bozo moments. And please no injuries. I was shocked but delighted to see Edy back so soon.
Same I thought we lost him!

Makes me laugh though them doing a love fest on haaland when literally a couple of weeks ago he was championship level.

I know we said he had been rubbish etc, but hes ours we're allowed 😂

• Heart
Same I thought we lost him!

Makes me laugh though them doing a love fest on haaland when literally a couple of weeks ago he was championship level.

I know we said he had been rubbish etc, but hes ours we're allowed 😂
The fact that he’s near the top (or at the top?) for goals despite being out for 2 months earlier in the season is amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Looks like pep has given the team a few days off as some are posting holiday pics on insta. They deserve it and we need them all to be at 100% these last few games

• Heart
Looks like pep has given the team a few days off as some are posting holiday pics on insta. They deserve it and we need them all to be at 100% these last few games
Yeah,it's rare for them to have much time off at this stage of the season.We would've been playing on Wednesday if were still in the CL.

We’re winning the league again for the 4th time just incase anyone forgot 🩵🩵🩵🩵

• Heart
I’m burnt out this season, so I cba with the 4:30 am kick off tomorrow. I hope I wake up to good news. Let’s go, City! 💙

• Heart