Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
Does Pep's touchline ban extend to the Arsenal game?.I hope not, because I feel like him being in the stands and not being able to put a rocket up them at half time was one of the reasons they lost.
Just for one game

Reactions: 6

futbolista

VIP Member
I don’t care about the winner. But I am so so proud of our guys, the club, the organization. I love seeing them dressed up.

found some photos/vid here:

Ruben, josko, Erl, Bernardo, ederson, Rodri

this one has Juli in it

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
it’s cris 50th bday in st tropez as per Maria’s IG and no Papi or I didn’t see him at all. Poor Papi. Get well soon Papi and everyone please stay injury free during Int’l break

Kyle has signed officially

• Heart

Miss Sally

VIP Member
Jeremy doku is here we gooooo 🙌 tbh no idea wtf he is but I trust the board to know ballers 👍👍 flight tracking enabled as due for medical in the next 48 hours 🤣 love a good flight track
I saw on Sky Sports last night he was described as small in size but stocky. How pleasant of them to say this! All aboard the flight tracker 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Wasn’t able to catch the match. Half nervous half things to do but will catch a replay.

🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵 love you all. Happy that’s over
Enjoy the replay, we humiliated them. 🎶 “I’ve never felt more like singing the blues…”

• Heart
  • Haha

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
Hey fellow cityzens sorry I've not been around...my dad passed away before Christmas and I've been trying not to self destruct ever since 😭 In a bid to get out of this downward spiral I have booked a stadium tour and couple of days in sunny Manchester. So on one hand I'm probably the lowest I have ever been but on the other hand I get to visit the holy land 💙💙

• Sad
  • Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
He looks much better. His face looked a bit bloated before, like he was on steroids or something :(
Or maybe pies, I don't know.
Yeah he was looking a bit full in the face a month ago. Aww Pep. Hopefully he’s back to good health now 🩵

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Glazers in! They’re doing an amazing job.

Some rags fans have said that Haaland only scores against small teams. Well…

• Haha

alee

I think her sister would have ended her holiday if they’d had the baby
Bernardo was supposedly covid but her whole wording is odd so maybe she had covid too?
The baby is due in two weeks, Bernardo mentions it on his contract extension interview.

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
We play Leon or urawa reds on Dec 19 for club World Cup

Also I love this damn club. It’ll prob be messi bc of World Cup but honestly Juli prob deserves it more lol

It’ll be messi, then next year it’ll probably be erl and juli will never get any recognition like John 😭

• Sad
  • Heart