Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m not as worried as I maybe should be about the injuries we have but yeah it’s not ideal

Our next real big game is against those cockney wannabe champions but that’s not till 8th October but fuck them.
Yeah, you don't need to worry about us 😉
You could play the kids and we might get a draw

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

Donald23

VIP Member
it’s cris 50th bday in st tropez as per Maria’s IG and no Papi or I didn’t see him at all. Poor Papi. Get well soon Papi and everyone please stay injury free during Int’l break

Kyle has signed officially

Maria graduated early this week, think Cris etc flew out to saint tropez with her after this

Kyle said no captain has been decided yet but he’s hopeful! 🙃 I hope it’s not him

• Heart

Zebraaah

VIP Member
The concern about contracts / where they'd be living?

I actually don't think Bernardo was sick (details were so vague and non committal). Maybe they have the baby already? Hope all are well in any case.

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
it’s cris 50th bday in st tropez as per Maria’s IG and no Papi or I didn’t see him at all. Poor Papi. Get well soon Papi and everyone please stay injury free during Int’l break

Kyle has signed officially

Happy birthday to Queen Cris, the best wag of all. 💙

Very glad to see Kyle sign a new contract. Was the Bayern Munich thing just a bargaining ploy? He seemed awfully keen. :sneaky: But I think he still has a lot to contribute to City and he’s a tremendous athlete.

• Heart

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
Searching for the “yeah but can he do it on a rainy night in Sheffield” comments
Is he our natural mahrez replacement then?
I think that's what they are going for rumors are we are getting 1 more in as well before the end of the window.

• Heart

Zebraaah

VIP Member
He looks much better. His face looked a bit bloated before, like he was on steroids or something :(
Or maybe pies, I don't know.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Nunes from Wolves apparently on? And we may still be in for Eze. What a wild transfer window.

LaraQ

VIP Member

Seems like a really nice guy and his English is perfect.Gonna fit right in.

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member

Seems like a really nice guy and his English is perfect.Gonna fit right in.
He seems very thoughtful and measured. And how lovely that his Belgian captain KDB rang him up as soon as he heard rumors of the signing. 🥰 Also, his smile lights up his whole face so thank you, Txiki, for maintaining our quota of hotties.

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
Thank you @Just Drive for the new thread. Papi is the best. He really is. So intelligent, funny, handsome, sexy, sarcastic, etc. what a dilf

Thank you everyone…I’m doing fine so far. Just heavy rains but supposedly wind will be very strong and may down some power lines and def flooding in some low lying areas. I just don’t want to lose power or cel service as I’ve planned to marathon some tv shows and city+

I have snacks and water so I think I’m ready 😂
---
Also loving the new Croatian boys and Phil was our amazing star boy 🩵

• Heart

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
Jeremy doku is here we gooooo 🙌 tbh no idea wtf he is but I trust the board to know ballers 👍👍 flight tracking enabled as due for medical in the next 48 hours 🤣 love a good flight track

• Haha

Zebraaah

VIP Member
I really like Ayme. Again, he put EVERYTHING on the line for the club.

Also, he got absolute shit from the French team for not being enough of a teamy extrovert, hence his switch to Spain. Also, in a world of toxic masculinity, he was a proud cat owner. And he had 'the audacity' to say that he wasn't that into watching other people's football matches, playing was what he loved.

I admire him for being a bit different in these nice little ways.

• Heart