Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
I think they had their hearts set on paqueta but because of the allegations it's made them not rush into someone else but get a bit of a jog on perhaps as time is ticking. Nunes or Eze I've seen eze play more but according to FT nunes is pretty good and he did well against utd the other week which is always a plus to me 😂

Reactions: 6

futbolista

VIP Member
I’m so busy with work I’m zoned out from life I need to retire, I didn’t even know the awards show was happening.

How gorg did they all look 😍 Can Erling go anywhere without his Dad?

As for chunky stumpy Willy Rodri, well he should wear his hair like that more often.
I don’t think Erl goes anywhere without Dad Alf or someone else Dad Alf sends.

Chodri looked really good 😂

Boys looking so good I need to repost more

FUCK SKY SPORTS

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
I’m more than happy we’re out of the Caraboa cup we can put our energy into the competitions that matter 🩵

Fuck Man United and Fuck those charges

Man City are innocent

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Please can we add “fuck Dsquared” to our daily Tattle affirmations? Because look at the embarrassing shit the guys are wearing today. :ROFLMAO:

@CheekyVimto99 hope you’re good!

• Haha
  • Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
On the City Xtra stream, someone said that the FA postponed Paqueta’s hearing until 3 weeks after the transfer window concludes. Apparently, there’s still no evidence of his wrong doing. Is City being done dirty here?
I’m just saying - the bets relied on him and Henrique being booked that’s not a cooked bet! If you want a guaranteed bet you’d just do it on parqueta

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
I hope each and everyone one of you has the most magical day tomorrow ♥ I know Christmas isn’t the best of times for some people so just know I love ya ♥✨✨

• Heart

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
Great win last night and no injuries 🙌🏼🙌🏼 Phil has a little something apparently that's why he didn't play and juli wasn't up for the full 90 but I'm hoping all fit bar Kevin for Sunday 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Heart
Pretty happy with the Champs League Draw overall, and Daddy and Big Erl winning best EUFA coach and player respectively.

Another good Pep book is The Evolution of Pep Guardiola by Marti Perarnau. I read it concurrently alongside the story of City in the 90s. Ridiculous then to sublime now....

Anyway Fulham on Saturday. Likely to be 11 behind the ball, plus the ref and VAR to contend with. Teams like Fulham, Wolves, Palace, Brentford and Everton are like the anti football, but should - in theory be 6 points per season. However I anticipate more trouble breaking them down and a close game, we needed Big Erl pk to actually beat them last season. We have played them in the Carabao and FA cup in recent seasons and iirc have never put more than 2 past them. Hmm. We didn't actually play too badly v Wednesday, so I expect more of the same. Be interesting to see if Doku plays. Hopefully DIlf recovering well, Juanma doesn't quite have the same passion and intensity as Josep:). But then again who does???

Hope everyone is well xx

• Heart

Caro87

Good game for a neutral....not great for us city fans at the moment though.

Very shaky at the back.

olivia321

VIP Member
I’ve had an awful few days 🥺 One of my fur babies crossed the rainbow bridge and if you’ve lost a pet you’ll know the unexplainable pain.

I’m just glad the football is back tomorrow and I hope your all ok 🩷

• Heart
  • Sad

olivia321

VIP Member
Aww I miss you all loads 🩵 I was reading one of the old threads back and it was so funny it was when we beat Bayern 3-0

I hate international football it’s shit.

Fuck Arsenal and most importantly Fuck Man United

Love ya all 🩷🩵🩷🩵🩷

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Papi must be happy with those 2 wins in his absence.
Definitely. He should be especially happy with how they turned it around in the second half today. Lillo must have put him on speaker during half time so he could shout at them. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha