Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Say it LOUDER 📢 FUCK THE INTERNATIONAL BREAK

Anyway did everyone see our yearly revenue? We’re fuckin loaded and it’s a beautiful thing

Old Trafford is falling down 🎤

I love ya all 🩷 oh and @Just Drive when are you here? It’s getting cold bring a warm coat and @futbolista with you
I saw our revenue numbers. That sound you hear are our jealous rivals choking on bitter tears and curses. :ROFLMAO:

I’ll be over right after Christmas and I can’t wait! I could stash @futbolista in my bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Just Drive

VIP Member
I'm off work today and have watched the 3 first episodes. Ruben is just everything with his team talks.

Also lots of half nakedness which is appreciated after watching them be shit yesterday.
It’s brilliant, isn’t it?

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I’m good my Cali girl and I hope you are too 🩷 and everyone else 🩷

I was watching bits of it and some of the men are gorgeous. Who did you support growing up?

I saw an interview with Patrick Mahomes and thought he was lovely, his wife’s annoying tho.

I’m sure Taylor will do a song about it all when her Travis break up.
The Rams! The Raiders are our second favorite. Mahomes seems like a good one from the little I’ve seen of him in interviews. Oh I can’t wait for the T Swift break up song. That shit will be epic. :ROFLMAO: How are you, @olivia321 ?

Are we all watching the match tomorrow? 💙

• Heart

Sandor

I think people also think that if we got 115 x 12 point deduction we’d end up in some non-league. It’s not what would happen. We’d finish bottom of the prem and have a fun year chilling in the championship (and hopefully no one would leave us because I think it’d be a riot!)

but that also means ignoring that not all of the 115 are things that would be punished that way.

injuries side, I really hope someone sciencey is looking into what’s happening. At this rate we’ll be watching five a side matches.