Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

olivia321

VIP Member
Old Trafford is falling down Ten Hags a fuckin clown 🎵

What a beautiful beautiful win

USA USA GLAZERS STAY

• Haha
Reactions: 6

olivia321

VIP Member
This is Phil’s year to cook. 🔥 I can’t wait.

Fuck Southgate.
All Southgate is known for is missing that penalty the clown the man needs to be quiet.

Anyway

We have no beef with West Ham but it’s for the greater good that we take the 3 points.

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Even though I enjoyed Arsenal beating the shit on Sunday nothing changes it’s still fuck Arsenal.

How gorgeous is the chaos at United they are abysmal, as for that Antony the horrid little twat and let’s not forget how Pep was spot on about Jadon Sancho
I’m delighted at the rags’ turmoil. Long may it continue. They’ve made our lives miserable for decades. Pass the popcorn. Sancho was a punk from day one and I’m so glad our club saw it. To be clear: I’m not delighted at anyone being abused and assaulted. I’m only referring to the general, overall state of shit that club are in. Fuck that piece of garbage Antony.
We play Leon or urawa reds on Dec 19 for club World Cup

Also I love this damn club. It’ll prob be messi bc of World Cup but honestly Juli prob deserves it more lol

Fingers crossed for no injuries.

Last edited:
  • Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
Is Olivia there with Josko?.;)
I fuckin wish I was there, that venue was filled with rich rich people and everyone looked amazing.

Messi won it because it was FIFA’s last opportunity to award him ok so yeah he won the World Cup, Julian had a better World Cup than Messi and he won the treble so why wasn’t he considered?

I think the big man Haaland was robbed but hopefully next year he’ll get it.

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
Yeah, you don't need to worry about us 😉
You could play the kids and we might get a draw
You never know your lot love an upset and City don’t look quite right yet even tho they’ve got 5 wins something looks off.

I like your new signing Callum Hudson-Odai there is no way you’ll be circling relegation this season

alee

thank you @Just Drive for the new thread ❤
last night's tweet was about the Pep's reaction to the fan asking him to make a sub, "you think you can do better, take my place!"
I LOVE it, it was a Pep being Pep!
loving even more that you choose it for the new tread title 😍

@futbolista keep safe ❤

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
It's really pissing me off that no one is in the technical area giving instructions or just generally shouting at the squad because it's clear it's not working them just running around 😒😒 plus the ref is a dick whistling for every teeny thing wtf it's a contact sport nob end
We changed back lines like 4 times in the first half! Whatever we were trying just wasn’t it. Akanji cannot play the John role and we need to stop trying to make him

Just Drive

VIP Member
I’m re-watching highlights. Kyle owes Rodri a nice steak dinner and a bottle of wine. And maybe part of his next paycheck. Kyle my dude, what the shitting hell were you thinking?! I feel sorry for Pep‘s family as he was probably screaming his head off in that moment. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
I’m not as worried as I maybe should be about the injuries we have but yeah it’s not ideal

Our next real big game is against those cockney wannabe champions but that’s not till 8th October but fuck them.

olivia321

VIP Member
You’re very brave! Trafford centre Zara. I just give them £1.50 restocking charge 😂
The brats are off aren’t they, swear they’re off more than I was when I was a kid.

Predictions for Sunday everyone?? I hope we beat them so bad they add another charge to the 116 we already have

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
Ah I'm good thanks been away for my birthday so catching up with threads. I kinda like the cardigan look.....🤣🤣🤣👀👀👀
Hope you’ve had a great Birthday Cheeky 🩷

Them lot getting beat again it’s a beautiful thing we’re witnessing

Hope your all ok 😘

Fuck D squared and Fuck Arsenal

• Heart

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
Txiki needs to sort something because there are only like 10 days left of the window 😒 and we have extra games with going to Saudi for the club world cup in December

• Heart

LaraQ

VIP Member
So,so relieved by that result.I was genuinely worried, but our guys stepped up. :love: 😌

• Heart