Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

futbolista

VIP Member
“I’m forever blowing bubbles…”

Happy match day, all you gorgeous blues. 💙 Our squad’s a bit thin so let’s hope for the best.

Best of all, welcome back to our man.
Happy match day everyone! So happy club football is back. Getting ready for bed, been a long week.

Saw this and love this attitude esp with guys missing. 🩵

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Donald23

VIP Member
Oh sad to hear doesn't seem cocky on the pitch but don't know in person. Surely it's a downward jump off to the Billion spending Cockneys?
I suppose he can feel like he’s a hero if he helps them win trophies/a game
---
Cancelo floating around 🤣🤣🤣 dude just needs to understand his place!! At home clearly 🤣
Probably still at Lisbon airport on the tarmac
---
I wish number 24 would knock at mine
Has Julian been abandoned then?

Reactions: 6

LaraQ

VIP Member
Thank fucking God for Oscar Bobb.How lucky are we to have this kid?.So happy KDB scored.
Got the 3 points and that's all that matters.😌💙💙💙

• Heart

Zebraaah

VIP Member
I’d rather we just let him go to Germany instead or I hear Saudis quite nice this time of year. Hes not the same Kyle playing wise as he was 2 years ago, he’s no where near first team credentials
---

Some would say “sex addict”
God, imagine him in Saudi? What would they chop off for his slutty behaviour?

• Haha

futbolista

VIP Member
I don’t know anything about Doku. Didn’t realise he’s Belgian and was on WC team so he knows KDB. He’s only 21. He’s fast. Pep can mold all these babies. Born May 27. Why does pep / txiki love geminis ? Laporte is also 27 and he’s leaving so a Gemini replacement 😂

Ok that’s my random thoughts today. I hope you all are well 🩵

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
Sorry was absent here yesterday. Im so sorry @olivia321. Sending you so much love.

Woke up late. Come on city eeek 🩵 I should go back to bed.
Love you 🩷

Love You All

I think Dias’ goal should have stood it is what is it and it’s one of those results that will haunt us near the end of the season

Pep should have scalped Nunez’ back chatting the god like that

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
I’ve had an awful few days 🥺 One of my fur babies crossed the rainbow bridge and if you’ve lost a pet you’ll know the unexplainable pain.

I’m just glad the football is back tomorrow and I hope your all ok 🩷
Awww liv sending love, big hugs to you ❤

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
Kyles new interview has really annoyed me for some reason! He talks about not wanting to go anywhere else but says his deal with Bayern was basically done.
He’s took over the captain role by sitting them down and saying they should do it like in 17/18, he said it in a way that suggested he hasn’t been there for the past few years.
Ngl if Kyle Walker sat me down and told me to buckle my ideas up I wouldn’t listen
To be fair he’s got a valid point. Why have they been letting it go to the wire the past few seasons it’s been fuckin stressful.

That 17/18 season and the Mourinho are you listening chant was amazing

• Heart