Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

futbolista

VIP Member

I am already a cityzen does this mean I’ll get a message on my next bday? I would like it to be from pep 😂 or Julian bc we share the same bday

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Just Drive

VIP Member
Welcome back to the rave thread of the greatest and sexiest football manager who ever lived, Pep Guardiola. This thread is also a Man City safe space for general Man City discussion. 💙

The thread title was a peevish utterance from Pep that arose from his banter with a fan during today’s game against our oil brothers Newcastle when the fan yelled at Pep to make a substitution. Here’s a pro tip: never heckle our DILF g.o.a.t. He will own your ass. Unless you’re Johan Cruyff come back to life, don’t shout advice at Josep. Stop embarrassing yourself. Thank you.

Recap since the last thread:
  • City added to their stockpile of trophies in 2023 by winning the Super Cup in five million degree heat in Greece! 🏆 And we actually won on penalties.
  • Croatian invasion! New boys Mateo Kovacic and Josko Gvardiol joined the Cityzens. Big ups to our man Txiki for maintaining City’s quota of gorgeous humans.
  • Our ginger king and legend KDB had surgery and won’t be back until early 2024.
  • Bernardo Silva is staying. Now please just buy a sun bed and stop complaining about Manchester.
  • Kyle Walker decided that schweinshaxe and weisshurst wasn’t for him, so he, too, is staying.
  • City set a club record today for the most consecutive home wins (17). The Etihad is a fortress.
City are off to a strong start so far in the 2023-24 season. Unfortunately, our squad is wafer thin at the moment but don’t panic, because reinforcements are on their way. And Kalvin Phillips still won’t get any minutes.

p.s. City won the treble. Am I aware it was last season? Yes. But will I ever stop saying it? No.
I want “City won the treble” stated at my funeral and for attendees to do the Poznan.

Super Cup!

519E69B5-B4AE-4AAC-877E-06D65C4131D3.jpeg

8C5DB667-8D2B-46D7-AB40-F1A52264C5FE.jpeg

9F6BF145-0962-4188-8BCB-907DD63F814B.jpeg

4FFE7C7B-A0DE-4697-BAE6-9F21CFD41866.jpeg

In case you forgot that our manager is the best:

Last edited:
  • Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member

I am already a cityzen does this mean I’ll get a message on my next bday? I would like it to be from pep 😂 or Julian bc we share the same bday
You should get one! If I got one from Pep, I’d die. Like I’d actually stop living. 🥵

We finally found something Rodri’s not good at! :ROFLMAO: WTF, though? It’s a birthday hat, man. How does the poor duck not know?

Manu is so cute.

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
I shared this in Erl’s thread but wanted to here also. I didn’t think I would love him this much but I really do. What a lad

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
We play Leon or urawa reds on Dec 19 for club World Cup

Also I love this damn club. It’ll prob be messi bc of World Cup but honestly Juli prob deserves it more lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8

futbolista

VIP Member
Im alive. Not as bad as they expected - at least not as much damage. There was an earthquake at the same time 😅.

Where is this?

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
Everyone welcome @Red hair dont care 🩷

She’s one of us, her team Nottingham Forest won us the league last season but deep down she’s Man City

Red Skimmie your going no where now

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
“I’m forever blowing bubbles…”

Happy match day, all you gorgeous blues. 💙 Our squad’s a bit thin so let’s hope for the best.

Best of all, welcome back to our man.

• Heart