Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
away kit is 😏

So king Kevin is a true legend - he played on a severely injured leg to help deliver this treble. The sacrifice of his body makes me cry as well as the testament of what happens behind closed doors at city and 30 person sports performance team. Wow.

also the de bruynes are have been in Greece for 2 days now I think. I hope they are going to Bernardo wedding. Ederson and fam are in Maldives so I don’t think they are.

article linked in Twitter:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
away kit is 😏

So king Kevin is a true legend - he played on a severely injured leg to help deliver this treble. The sacrifice of his body makes me cry as well as the testament of what happens behind closed doors at city and 30 person sports performance team. Wow.

also the de bruynes are have been in Greece for 2 days now I think. I hope they are going to Bernardo wedding. Ederson and fam are in Maldives so I don’t think they are.

Sasha and Jack are in saint tropez
TB is probably ordering some slaves to pack her Manchester things up but will be on a private jet soon enough
The mahrez’s are still in saint tropez, I wonder if they’ll share a plane with jack
---
The mahrez’s’ are going home
What if no one’s going to the wedding

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
away kit is 😏

Now that is putting your body on the line for your team. Captain Kev.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If this is real I’d rather not watch away matches
That’s duck ugly.

away kit is 😏

Absolute legend. I love this club and I’m happy the staff are getting recognized. No wonder Pep burst into tears when he hugged Kev after the CL final. It wasn’t just a release of 7 years of waiting to win that trophy, it was an acknowledgement of Kev’s struggles with the injury. It was also Kev’s birthday yesterday. Happy belated birthday to the best midfielder on the planet. What a beautiful footballer and how lucky we are to have him.
---
@olivia321 ’s boyfriend looking good. (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just can’t. Like no, do any of the players follow it?

• Haha
  • Wow
I just can’t. Like no, do any of the players follow it?
Yes some! I wanted to see who 😂

Rico, Gomez, manu, ake, Carson. Stones. Kalvin. Eddy.

lol

pls don’t think less of me, I follow him.But just for research for tattle

View attachment 2273637
Sorry you are now banned from the pep thread
where the f is my maccies I ordered like 20 mins ago, my chips are going to be like rocks
---
I don’t get why they are posting Gibbs white, he’s not moving to city is he?
---
Update - it’s here but I’m stuck on the phone with o2

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
OoOohh look at him his skin is clear and he’s glowing, he needs his hair trimming and a hair mask but other than that 👌
I had a dream his nudes leaked and he was large and we all came here to discuss it and your response was "don't worry guys, I'll take care of it" and dream-me found it hilarious 😂

• Haha
I had a dream his nudes leaked and he was large and we all came here to discuss it and your response was "don't worry guys, I'll take care of it" and dream-me found it hilarious 😂
Can you imagine 😂 I reckon he’a got good Argentine steak. We need some good nudes the last good nudes I saw were Ryan Phillippe’s he fills his boxers.

Yeah @Donald23 loads of lads wear boxers under their swim shorts it’s because the mesh in the shorts can irritate them and because when the shorts are wet they cling to everything so the middle leg imprint would be show.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.