Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Broskis it’s shocking. I think Kalvin makes same as Bernardo. How does that happen? Hurry up and get rid of joao, he makes 250 a week
Split joaos wage between everyone else. Is it true they can’t have a wage increase without signing a new contract? Because Ruben was originally on 60,000 a week and then after his first season a few clubs were trying to poach him so they upped his wag but he signed a new contract

Reactions: 4
Sorry some of our current players are criminally underpaid if we are going to pay 200,000 a week for rice and I’d understand if Bernardo went

yes I still understand these are ridiculous amounts but how is Bernardo so low down. I like to think of it in terms of jelly beans and they are on 200,000 jelly beans a week
This is madness! Rice isn’t worth that much! We have players already in the squad who should be paid more if we’re going to give that much to Rice.

I don’t want him.

Oh look. Tourism Board wants us to know that she ishaving cappuccinos in Monaco and then pans to Ilkay pretending to enjoy himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I don't really think Rice is that good.

Like obviously he's good. But I have my doubts.

And am wary about spending big money on another potential Rodri back-up considering the Kalvin situation.

Of course Rodri can't play every match but it feels almost like a situation where if there's no Rodri the whole system has to change because no-one can do what he does.

I don't see Rice offering enough further forward, and we're pretty stacked with centre-backs so he wouldn't get much game time dropping into defence either.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
All true

• Haha
Erm so everyone’s basically in the south of France
The wards and mahrez’s arrived today
The de bruynes and akes are also there
Laportes rented a villa with a private water slide somewhere for his stag do
---
The Ortegas are also in the south
---
Tourism board is too
Laporte wedding this weekend maybe? Then silva wedding the weekend after

---
---
Tourism board is too
Where is jack?

Laporte doing tiktok dance routines…I’m ready for that transfer

• Haha
---
---
Tourism board is too
Wonder if Ruben will leave Miami in time for Laporte’s wedding and skip Tulum so he can make it for Bernardo’s wedding next week.

Reactions: 5
Wonder if Ruben will leave Miami in time for Laporte’s wedding and skip Tulum so he can make it for Bernardo’s wedding next week.
They can’t be getting married same weekend surely, but then again the akes and the Gundos did. They never all holiday in this close proximity
What if Laportes is early next week saying Tuesday, then silvas is next Saturdays? I can’t find anything about Laportes wedding - Sara’s hen do looks like a blast though

• Heart
They can’t be getting married same weekend surely, but then again the akes and the Gundos did. They never all holiday in this close proximity
What if Laportes is early next week saying Tuesday, then silvas is next Saturdays? I can’t find anything about Laportes wedding - Sara’s hen do looks like a blast though
Sara and her gang can come and party with us ❤

• Heart
He’s simultaneously had a glow up (looks) and a glow down (wife) she wouldn’t have gone for past Ilkay

• Heart
If we didn't get Declan who else is there available that could potentially fill the gundo slot?

If we didn't get Declan who else is there available that could potentially fill the gundo slot?
Could argue Kovacic is already the Gundo replacement I think?

Problem is KDB's injury and the risk of Bernardo leaving.

Moving Flipper central as has been the trend towards the end of the season will help fill the gap but we probably need another one as well.

Midfield likely to look very different next year.

Jack has supposedly liked a tweet referring to the Declan move. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are on holiday together

Reactions: 3
Okay it’s not about Declan and he’s probably super drunk

---
Does anyone know what neymar has done??? He’s posted a long winded essay to his mrs apologising 👀
Cheated on her and was caught but supposedly they are in an open relationship
---
But she is pregnant

Could argue Kovacic is already the Gundo replacement I think?

Problem is KDB's injury and the risk of Bernardo leaving.

Moving Flipper central as has been the trend towards the end of the season will help fill the gap but we probably need another one as well.

Midfield likely to look very different next year.
Yes I think Kovavic is Gundo’s replacement. I thought I’d read that Gundo decided some time ago to leave but nothing could be announced until Barca sorted things out, so Kovacic had been a target for awhile. I’m assuming Bernardo also knows he’s leaving and is just waiting on PSG.

• Heart
Yes I think Kovavic is Gundo’s replacement. I thought I’d read that Gundo decided some time ago to leave but nothing could be announced until Barca sorted things out, so Kovacic had been a target for awhile. I’m assuming Bernardo also knows he’s leaving and is just waiting on PSG.
Or Saudi Arabia. If he goes to whoever we are playing in Saudi in December I hope we beat them and he’s bullied the whole game
---
Bernardo’s wedding is next weekend as confirmed by his future sister in law/housemate
---
Eddie went to Dubai mall and had to be locked in a store due to a mob of fans

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.