Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
Julian is in China with Argentina for friendlies. Juli is def staying. Everyone wants him bc they think he wants to not stay on the bench. I’m sure he wants to stay and learn from pep still.

I thought aymer was leaving also bc of crying. He didn’t stay for parties I read.
---

she is seriously killing me. I’ve been to ethnic weddings and yes they are overwhelming. Put one in for team Gundo. Like you married a footballer that came from a small village in turkey. He’s a superstar there. Also why are there no family pics for him at UCL. Even without her, wouldn’t he have taken some with his family
I feel Julian does need more playing time next season alongside erling or we will lose him

isn’t she part Turkish though as well. So surely she’s experience this type of wedding before. She’s just really stuck up
I’ve seen none, his brother used to be around a lot but disappeared when she came on the scene which says a lot! Under that insta she said they were looking for their families but like why weren’t they given VIP passes like everyone else’s

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Just Drive

VIP Member
Aka Jack will be seen by a vet to decide if he’s still a turkey or pigeon
---
May have spent lunch reading this - supposedly about Kyle and lauryn
It is. There’s actually two of them and the second had a bit more detail. The whole thing reads like a divorce settlement from a jilted wife which L. is not. Her demands were shocking and many had nothing to do with the actual child, only herself. The details of her own financial situation and her admissions of lying were also shocking.

Donald23

VIP Member
Not fully city related but did anyone else know that courtious fiancé survived in the Israeli army?

• Wow

Donald23

VIP Member
He does. Marca as a news source is terrible.
---

lol but when those clubs spend ridiculous money it’s fine. Plus you don’t think Florentino has shady business in his construction company. And all the wiping clean of scandals he does. The hypocrisy is real. Dec wanted to stay in London prob (Lauren prob didn’t want be a city wag) and didn’t want to sit behind Rodri. I don’t think we really wanted him. Everyone uses city rumours to get more money.
---
Ok all wedding is in barca tomorrow. Obvs Ruben is not going. Don’t think the San tropez
Folks are either
@Donald23

View attachment 2262438
I was just about to come and say that it’s either today or tomorrow. I don’t think any of them are attending 🙃 wondering if it’s a quiet do
---
It’s today and the venue looks stunning check out Leo Laportes Instagram

Miss Sally

VIP Member
Man City are showing nothing
---
Rodri and Ruben topless
What is the toy on the trophy? Bizarre.
Ruben definitely enjoying himself 😂🤣

Donald23

VIP Member
Trust me if I pulled a rich man I’d bring all my mates along no one would get left behind I’m that girl 🩷 If I’m winning we’re all winning

and since your a good cook I don’t eat nothing from the ocean or pig, chicken is my fave, can you cook Gigi’s pasta? A gym buddy is always needed 😘

I’m ok with Mahrez leaving he’s been great and it’s time to move on my feelings towards him aren’t the same as they are towards Bernardo and Gundo

First game against Burnley I can’t say fuck them cause of Vinny

Derby 28th October fuck Man United actually fuck the whole premier league we’re going for it 4 on the bounce 🩵
how hard do you reckon tickets will be for the first game? Or do I just listen from my garden
---
Also @Donald23 tourism board is left of Sasha I think in pleated skirt and ines in green dress
You were right

She has a few more will post in a minute
---

The wags look like they’d rather be in selfridges shopping

Last edited:
  • Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I saw a video of KDB saying how much Manchester means to him. Can’t find it. Raising his kids here, being happy at city. Also his dad said in an interview he loves the city, the club… I def think he will stay.

with Bernardo he’s said he would like to eventually finish in Portugal. But he’s only having a child now so they could move with baby without affecting them. Same with Gundo. would love it if they both stayed but this is football and life, sadly people move on. I’m already managing my emotions.

just read one of pep’s assistant managers Enzo maresca is wanted by Leicester to be manager. This is a sign of a goat manager. All your assistants go on to be top managers. But seriously pep 😂 I know you’ll still beat them but stop.
I heard the Enzo deal is pretty much done. It’s a true testament to Pep’s greatness, isn’t it! Good luck to him.

I need to stop following transfer news for awhile. It’s stressful.

Donald23

VIP Member
I love that so much. Bernardo is so sweet. Euro kids wedding outfits are sooooo cute.

So I thought Taylor with her sister and friends were on a girls trip but riyad is there too. I guess the baby got left in England 😏
With who though because her mum lives in Dubai doesn’t she

futbolista

VIP Member
But then they most co-ordinate about dates etc so more people can come. I feel like Laportes Sara isn’t very wag friendly, like she doesn’t hang round with them where as ines does
---

I hate what he’s done to his hair but the more I’ve seen of the pictures I don’t think they are actually doing anything it’s just a bad angle
---

I want to be a guardiola
I think Sara Laporte went to TBs baby shower. So I thought she was down with them. But I can’t remember now.

she also hangs with Rodri’s laura prob bc spanish national team wives. Could be a language thing? But she’s also off on her own or back in Spain a lot too.