Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
They are funded by The Bank of Kevin apparently. So maybe we don’t have to be wags - we can be friends with wags. Wag-adjacent.

Agreed. I think he forfeited any right to a medal after he played against us (even though I know that’s not a rule).

Shitting hell, I am so nervous.
Agueros placed a bet let’s hope it’s not like drake

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Just Drive

VIP Member
Right now Ronnie Foden el Wey has more followers than Dec 😂. Maybe rice transfer gossip is Txiki and pep mind games 😅

I hope that Bernardo is having a good time with these people. All his old friends are private so maybe they have had a stag do for him while Ines is with siblings.

Interesting choice of words in that caption. Back when I used to have fun…

Congrats to them and congrats to Ines for playing the long game and winning unlike Alicia.😉

futbolista

VIP Member
Trust me if I pulled a rich man I’d bring all my mates along no one would get left behind I’m that girl 🩷 If I’m winning we’re all winning

and since your a good cook I don’t eat nothing from the ocean or pig, chicken is my fave, can you cook Gigi’s pasta? A gym buddy is always needed 😘

I’m ok with Mahrez leaving he’s been great and it’s time to move on my feelings towards him aren’t the same as they are towards Bernardo and Gundo

First game against Burnley I can’t say fuck them cause of Vinny

Derby 28th October fuck Man United actually fuck the whole premier league we’re going for it 4 on the bounce 🩵
love that supportive vibe. I cater to people’s dietary restrictions (a skill needed in California 😂 ) - can cook Gigi pasta easy.

I knew we would get one of the promoted teams first ugh. And Vinny had them in pre season training for weeks already.

Transfer window just opened and I already have a headache.
Are we sure jack went home early. Not sure I believe that
Wasn’t jack and Sasha missing from the premier league win party pics? The restaurant with the fire hazards

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
I‘m of two minds about it. On the one hand, the kids are not consenting. So I would hope his parents wouldn’t post questionable photos that would live forever on the internet and haunt him through adulthood. And, it can escalate into weird territory. Jesse Lingard monetizes the hell out of his little girl and has pics of her posing in teeny bathing suits, reading off scripts (“watch me unpack this box from [sponsor] to see what I got”), etc. THAT gives me the supreme ick.

Both Kovacic and Gvardiol are nice looking which is good as we need to maintain our status of the hottest side.
with Jesse is that not the mum? It’s like family bloggers they give me the creeps

futbolista

VIP Member
Wait was the post?
When Gundo finally made his goodbye. Didn’t she make a goodbye reel. Similar to vlada’s. I remember watching a second of it and then joking here that I would report it as spam 😂. I don’t see it on her page and someone in the comments said why did you take your goodbye post down.

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
how hard do you reckon tickets will be for the first game? Or do I just listen from my garden
---

You were right

She has a few more will post in a minute
---

The wags look like they’d rather be in selfridges shopping
Tickets for all the home games will be hard to get this season especially with us being kings of Europe, winning the champions league will open a whole new level of tourist fans

Miss Sally

VIP Member
Me and @strawberrysunshine_x were talking about this on the last thread, saying how we felt the club wanted Kyle out and that’s why his minutes were limited.

It feels like his recent performances can’t sway the decision, there’s something definitely not right about all this, almost like somethings being hidden.

I hope you get a Burnley ticket would be ideal for you living so near.
Not sure I think he might stay. Great substitute if a player is injured. But then you think a younger player needs time too. Dunno.
English quota.