Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
Lol poor Taylor riyad and the gang. had to endure a MLS soccer match. Los Angeles galaxy and LAFC. Maybe they are looking at post prem options.

eat some tacos dammit.

here’s daddy pep at his pep summer camp in Catalonia. Back from a week in Egypt. Hope he’s playing golf and relaxing.

Also funny fake news coming out of France saying pep is blocking Bernardo’s move. We all know pep doesn’t do that. Wish he’d make a decision soon though.
I saw that Bernardo wants to move but paris haven’t approached him yet

Reactions: 3

futbolista

VIP Member
I'm not sure Annie's post was actually that rude unless I'm missing something? It wasn't about "Kyle's 3 sons", it was about "our 3 sons", in the same way that Lauryn posted about the 1 child she shares with Kyle.

I've no doubt that all the adults involved in this saga have said and done hurtful things at various points, but this one feels like nothing, really?
I thought all the threes were in reference to his number 3, treble 3, number of kids. It wasn’t that deep. LG needs a real life especially after reading the court stuff.

I find weird things when I can’t sleep - what is this😅

Laporte staying?
Sounds like he’s staying - maybe it depends on any offers bc I haven’t heard anything for him. I think he would go to La Liga/Spain

futbolista

VIP Member
Do you reckon LG will kick off when she sees the pic of Kyle with the realtor’s little daughter? :ROFLMAO: Meltdown incoming! She’ll probably repost the pic of little Kerching in the “daddy” City top.
I’ll send it to one of the city fan accounts so LG loses her marbles

I looked up the realtor lol. He had a photo together in nyc last year. Don’t remember Bernardo and ines going to nyc but they prob didn’t post it. He did. He’s also involved in the soccer app and some restaurants besides being a realtor. So he’s prob networking like crazy at this wedding. Rubens prob straight ignored him and just gone to sit with the Portugal team guys. Or Ivan and Ruben left to go clubbing in Porto 😂

---
Also love the photo of Kyle with Bernardo and ines. He’s wearing hotel slippers
---
Dad wants her to be Ronnie or date Ronnie 😂 one of the two
---
Ok why is he now posting family members. Weird

Last edited:
  • Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
You can see why they both got to the final, it’s like an intense stalemate. It’s basically who tires first

• Sad

Donald23

VIP Member
If txiki wants to shake up the dynamic he should bring in pulisic and his country music loving personality. It would also mean we could get Jack Harlow at the next parade.

I hope we were just fucking around with Arsenal by putting the price up for Rice.
they are even paying the fee now! They want to pay it in 4 years!
---

Last edited:

Just Drive

VIP Member
Tast catered the pre party tourism board was supposedly a fan or is she just saying it as they are staying
I just saw that and laughed. “Love it ❤“ Do you, Tourism Board? Do you really?

I can say the food there is really tasty. Super nice staff, too.

• Haha

Donald23

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO: The one she showed us, the one where guests wore ball gowns and suits. She never looks happy does she. I remember Gundo talking about
the proposal and he actually said she was being so annoying that night for other reasons, he almost didn’t pop the question. She sounds exhausting.
Are we sure Gundos happy in this marriage? Like what if he’s trying to escape to Barcelona and leave her in manchester
the more I find out about her the less I want to invite her on a Manchester bar/restaurant crawl and instead just look her in jumpnation for the day

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Jack has supposedly liked a tweet referring to the Declan move. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are on holiday together

Donald23

VIP Member
I don’t see him starting very much at City. At Arsenal, he’d play a lot. Let him go there ffs. I know some fans keep mentioning that Rice has a few City player shirts on display in his house and idolizes Yaya and all the rest of it but I don’t think that means anything. Doesn’t mean he wants to play here.
He seems like the player to go to wherever he’s sold