Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
This also has a girl emoji
Aha!

Part 2. We are so lucky to have this man. He’s so articulate, inspiring, and measured. He’s like Football Obama for me. After the charges against us are proven to be baseless, I hope the Chairman retains the shark-iest and blood thirstiest lawyers he can find and the club sue the absolute shit out of the league for defamation.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Donald23

VIP Member
Also @Donald23 tourism board is left of Sasha I think in pleated skirt and ines in green dress
I’ve got into work and been bombarded with requests I’ll have another glance through in a minute
---
My thoughts are slightly toxic at the minute due to them pre period hormones tourism board does not know how to dress for her new figure, she needs to emphasise them new curves she’s got instead of hiding them

futbolista

VIP Member
Happy parade day! 💙 🏆🏆🏆 Thanks for the info, @futbolista I cannot wait to watch the coverage. I want Pep with a cigar and Jack to be his drunken best.😆

I watched the on pitch celebrations yet again and got emosh all over again. I love this team.

To all the beautiful Tattle people who are going to the parade, be safe, have the best time, and take a metric shit ton of pics and vids!
I cannot wait to see pep with a cigar too!& And jack 😂 with 2 drinks in his hands with nary a voice.

If any of you go please share your own pics!! would love to see your perspective. love you all, have so much fun and be safe.🩵

Post match coverage was shit on cbs paramount so I watched some more today. Here’s a clip that made me emosh. Don’t love the music edit but love the clip. Love how much they all love each other. It’s such a family and the vibe check is so real.

good night and see you in about 8 hour lol

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Tour for those of you who are far away
---
Sorry I sound like I hate love but what a waste of flowers on ines story

Last edited:
  • Sad

Just Drive

VIP Member
My thoughts

Bernardo’s gone I can just sense it
Gundo I’m not sure, the way they guys were talking about him it was like they were still persuading him
I think mcatee will come back from loan
Ricos staying but not sure on palmer and gomez (send him to Burnley for a year)
Perrone I think will go on loan
Kyle no clue depends how his summer break goes
Laportes gone he didn’t even go to the staff party
Kalvin staying
Mahrez goes
peps comments about foden moving centrally next year have me thinking KDB might be leaving

Bring in
That one from Chelsea I can’t spell
I quite like the idea of Antonio silva from benfica but he’s a CB
Can Leroy come back?
I hope Walker stays. Kovacic is the one from Chelsea. I really want Kimmich. He can reunite with Pep. We have the money to get players and I trust Txiki, Ferran, and Pep but wow is it ever worrisome.

futbolista

VIP Member
Laporte Sara is in Barcelona. That’s placa Catalunya

IMG_9968.jpeg
---
As much as her whole side of the family give me the ick, I need to be wag-adjacent to Taylor. She is always off somewhere. She was in Marbella a couple of days ago and she’s been in Dubai countless times with other trips in between. She either holidays more than the other wags or just posts about it more.

---

I’ve actually thought about this. I wonder if they’re like any other work place and they only invite teammates they’re closest to. But… they’re not like other work places. So do they invite the whole team and whomever can come, great, and whomever can’t, that’s fine? I had this same thought last year when Ake’s and Gundo’s weddings were only days apart. If Ayme invited all of them, I hope many do go.
Wasn’t gundos a short engagement? TB was prob a bridezilla

• Heart